What degree to get

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought this was going to be a rediculous "which flavor deodorant to buy" thread.

I like how you can assume all kinds of hilarious stuff when reading thread titles.

You don't want to work hard than fuck the degree and get some state job sitting on yer ass. No expectations whatsoever.

You can be drunk most of the day. At least in Boston.

THere are a couple good ideas on here.

I think the fastest way to money if you don't wanna be a bitch about it, is building some sort of profeciency with internet infrastructure. Take a class to get certified on CISCO systems.

There are a limited number of people in the world that have this certification and thus they have all the jobs and access to the money for such jobs. Look it up.

Also, Gliks.

Good job.

Business degrees are a joke if you major in something like Marketing or Human Resources. Shit like accounting and Finance can get pretty tough though, so if you're not looking to work hard, don't go into either of those. Plus, they're boring as fuck, but you make some serious bank if you get your Chartered Accountancy or some other designation..

Business degrees are a joke if you major in something like Marketing or Human Resources. Shit like accounting and Finance can get pretty tough though, so if you're not looking to work hard, don't go into either of those. Plus, they're boring as fuck, but you make some serious bank if you get your Chartered Accountancy or some other designation..

Accounting and Finance in the entertainment industry is where it's at...

I a friend who works for Fox and does very well for himself..

stay away from finance and accounting. i tried to go for a BA in internation business but i couldnt make the cut in the accounting classes. if you are not good at math (my highest level of math is advanced algebra) then dont take those things. business degrees are also overated, because they just put you in the bottom rung of most companies, making 30k a year probably doing payroll bullshit.

honestly, fuck degrees and school and shit. its overated and expensive as fuck, go learn a trade. electricians make bank, i want to work for MUNI, alot of people there make 40-55 an hour for mechanical and electrical work.

Archived