Any Metal Heads?

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. i don't think i have any friends that don't like metal, but i have dated girls that don't like it on the whole, but i've always been able to sway them with blind guardian/demons and wizards, helloween, edguy/avantasia; in general bands of an easier to listen to style... rhapsody even.

i try to date girls that are into britney and other real bad pop, that way we will never have the "well babe, no, bright eyes is NOT really, really good. thats fine that you like them, but here, listen to this--insert dragonlord--this is really good, you hear what their bassline is? yeah, thats good..."-conversation

unhallowed is a really strong album, lyrically and musically its their peak release. miasma was cool musically, and he did some pretty good stuff vocally, but the new one is a pretty big disappointment in comparison with their previous albums.

i've been listening to dark tranquillity all day. this band... so good. each album is significantly different, yet each one is spectacular. the production values have also vastly improved since their early years. money....

i like most of your list....

but anal cunt? do people actually like this band? i mean, i have had multiple lengthy conversations of going back and forth with their song titles... but i can only listen to about 1/2 of one of their songs before i'm annoyed (5.7 seconds...)

just wondering.

bright eyes is shit you sit through and comment on a witty lyric in order to get laid.

you do not purchase or listen to him on your own. you can frequently compare his faggotry to that of dashboard, but citing examples makes you a giant douche. end.

i'm listening to old immolation. dawn of possession. its rare that i'm in a death mood for more than a couple tracks. this is a great album.