Any Metal Heads?

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well depends on whether or not you listen to old school or new school metal, all that is the marilyn manson old gay ass nerd shit... im into the new stuff like disturbed and five finger death punch

disturbed and five finger donkey punch are horrible excuses for "metal". listen to The Minor Times, Burial Within, Rwake, Engineer, Carcass, Cremains, Dismember, Galleas, At The Gates, Dissection, Impaled, Serapis, Entombed, Black Dahlia Murder, The Abscence, Ion Dissonance, Nights Like These, Arsis, Amon Amarth, and Angel Corpse. That should be a decent start. you can find most of these bands albums here: http://grimdepot.blogspot.com/

well depends on whether or not you listen to old school or new school metal, all that is the marilyn manson old gay ass nerd shit... im into the new stuff like disturbed and five finger death punch

:lol:

you mean, nu metal? not really feeling it much, i prefer the classics.

that stuff i posted is a lil older than marilyn manson.

read the line up on the bottom of the Heavy Metal poster.

\m/

I've been listening to Trivium's first album "Ember to Inferno" this week.

Right now I've got HIM's new record on, which is heavy as fuck compared to their latter effort.

HIM is turbo-gay.

The other day I was in an HMV, and I was browsing through the Metal section (I bought Cryptopsy - None So Vile) ... I noticed this dude walk up to the CD's, do a quick look around to make sure no one was watching him, grab a HIM disc and beat out towards to cashier. Dude was ashamed to be buying HIM in public, and rightfully so.

Man, I love Hip Hop, love Techno, but my heart is in metal!!!!!!! Recently i have been listening to alot of Biohazard, Into Eternity, and Blood For Blood. But, you have to show love for all kinds of music. These days people pull influences from every where. Metallica fan alot of times hate punk, but Metallica sites the Misfits as one of the biggest influences. That tells you something there.

Archived