Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Earthworm Jim

Any Metal Heads?

yea this whole site from what i know is all hiphop, but a lot of graffers are metalheads and i just wanna know if im the only one on this site who listens to it

i enjoy the typical first grade gothic rock

rammstein

slipknot

slayer

some system of a down maybe

choking victim

black flag

the usual killer heavy stuff. that's my turf. \m/

i enjoy the typical first grade gothic rock

rammstein

slipknot

slayer

some system of a down maybe

choking victim

black flag

the usual killer heavy stuff. that's my turf. \m/

if you like them you shoulod check out a new band called five finger death punch... sick band, i cant get enough of them, check their myspace or youtube it

oh and panic at the disco isnt metal but i guess its like indie rock or somthin, not for me, i like heavy stuff

it does, sex,drugs,money and murder

in that case, i'm totally down. i wanna party like a rockstar.

do you metal guys swing your shirts like helicopters?

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY I CONCUR CO SIGN YEAH FUCK YEAH I LOVE THAT BAND SO FUCKING MUCH

dude they're so fucking good.

but to clarify i wasn't completely serious with that last post, i'm not anything close to a "metal head" but i do listen to all those bands and enjoy that fast paced in your face kinda shit, not just pertaining to metal either, any heavy fast shit that has a lot of energy put into it is good music to me.

yea thats all good, i listen to heavy ass metal and shit but yea im deff into old school hiphop and all the good stuff

i just hate the new shit like ay bay bay nd the whole pretty ricky scene, i think all that shit is wack as fuck

i think that shit is wack too, but when im in the club and im drunk and a fine girl with big cheechonas walks up to me and says "ay bay bay"...i have a hard time not hollering back.

seriously, i listen to all kinds of music. i think a lot of people on here do too.

^ your concept of what you think metal is is kinda off there... we dont go all black and wear chains and leather... we just look like normal people but we scream more lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now