Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5) marc ecko cause his cloths have always sucked, and he made that damn game

4) skateboarding cause it made graff popular, now every kid with a sharpie and a board is a "tagger"

3) taking flicks of every piece throw and tag you do so you can go all internet, and posting the same weak flicks on message boards all over the net so you can get some wack ass props from other fucktards who think the same way as you.

2) the internet, styles back in the day although influenced form nyc were all different. now we see new zealand kids biteing msk and getting props for it, and we see hipsters who would have normally been busy fronting like they were come kinda contemporary art fags out fronting like they are "writers". and it has made writing easyer, now you can gets caps markers paint and even fucking how-to books online. luckly i come from a small enough scene and i didnt discover the wealth of the internet in my foundation time.

1) children who act like thugs on the internet and think that cope 2 is king of something other then his own asshole and who think that because saber is popular now that he is the best writer of all time.

________

5.quote unquote "funky" graffiti (vear,remio,lots of ny and sf influences,etc.)*

that style is common across canada, i dont think its really nyc influenced or sf influenced from what i can see its more breaking away from those typical styles. remio is from vancouver remember and his style is representative of that area, its more of a protest to the typical style of writing, same with vear (though im not sure where he is from) but look at causr too. but thats just my take on it. i

1. im co-signing the 08 shit while its still 07

2. people using dope ass colors and expensive paint on shitty pieces

3. old washed up writers that demand respect from you because they've been around for 10+ years but haven't progressed at all in the past 5-7 years

4. people that kill shit but have no style

5. people that can do sick pieces but have no handstyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres another trend... everyone agreeing with what ever the first to people have to say about any thread started... People always wanting to be right, even if they're all wrong... and with that you wouldn't ever have yourself.

in a nutshell- thats a jocking as toy.

Heres another trend... everyone agreeing with what ever the first to people have to say about any thread started... People always wanting to be right, even if they're all wrong... and with that you wouldn't ever have yourself.

in a nutshell- thats a jocking as toy.

i completely agree hahahaahah :D

straight letters

stock tips

shit paint

girl jeans

cocaine

i find nothing wrong with stock tips and shit paint or straight letters

trends ive been seeing is when kids write a different style of what city the are from... the only city that ive seen where kids hold the style down is philly...

Re: THE INTERNET STARTED ALL THESE TRENDS!

I CAN SAY 12OZ PROPHET MESSAGE BOARD PROBBLY RUINED GRAFFITI!!!!!!!!!ANY TOY FUCK CAN HOP ON HERE AND JUST START JOCKING SHIT IT SUCKS.......AREAS USED TO HAVE THERE OWN STYLE SOON EVERYONE WILL LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE......FUCK THE INTERNET.........:mad: :mad: :mad: :heated: :heated: :heated:

bump

the DMV is tight you can get your license there, train for motorcycle shit, get permits to deal cars and shit, pay fines...church is the center of peoples lives, the dentist gets rid of them cavities and can hook ya grill up...optimistic

Archived