Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 tagging with sharpie and elmers paint markers

i dont agree with this one...elmers paint markers ive never used but ive used sharpies, and they work fine...that plus once theyre empty you can refill them with whatever ink/paint you have layin around.

i definately agree with the rest though...stock caps are for dire circumstances

writing in suburban areas(which is pointless and doesnt make sense to me)

have you ever read Bomb The Suburbs?

i like leaving handstyles all over the suburbs...people move out to the suburbs to get away from the city, and live a quiet life in a stagnant little hole with no personality, no vibe, no life. leaving hands all over the burbs kind of brings some of that missing essence back to the burbs..and putting bombs up right in their neighbourhoods? fucking priceless...for the love of the sport man, and for shock value...shock them into remembering the world beyond their white picket fences...thats just me though, and i over think everything anyway...

definately agree with the rest though...stock caps are for dire circumstances

Okay... NO. Stock tips are a very, very important part of graffiti. Honestly, if you cannot do a good clean piece with stock tips you are probably a toy. Not to mention the fact that there are numerous effects that you can only get with the basic stock tip.. Or the fact that in 1960's new york (when this bullshit began) stock tips were originally all they had. Respect the roots kids.

Okay... NO. Stock tips are a very, very important part of graffiti. Honestly, if you cannot do a good clean piece with stock tips you are probably a toy. Not to mention the fact that there are numerous effects that you can only get with the basic stock tip.. Or the fact that in 1960's new york (when this bullshit began) stock tips were originally all they had. Respect the roots kids.

fuck that, you can't tell me that any old schooler back in the day would have turned down a ny fat & outline for a fucking stock cap. it's called progress, not regression. know your roots but don't wallow in it, give me a fucking break. stock tips are good for inital outlines and fades sometimes, thats it. your stupid if you don't realize this

5- toys who say they bomb some tight shit

4- people who dont respect stenciling

3- people in it for the fashion

2- writers who dont respect the suburbs as a place to bomb

1- people who dont paint for themselves

People who dont respect the suburbs as a place to bomb? Haha.... Catching the occasional tag is cool but the suburbs are the shittiest places to bomb. Its buffed next day and the only people who see are old folks and rich people. I want at least a couple people to see my shit and say "ok, thats cool thats cool". Youre defenitly not going to get any good feedback from bombing the suburbs.

Trends Im seeing in town:

1. Changing your name weekly

2. Using bingo dobbers without putting your own ink mixture in

3. Biting names

4. Bombing their own suburban neighborhoods

5. Generally not progressing one bit...

6. Catching the same weak, no-style, non-stop tag on anything that has space

7. And spot jocking has become pretty bad... I do take spot jocking as insult too

And Im going to throw this one in: Stock caps are an obstacle easily overcome. I mean if you can paint something with a stock cap and it comes off dope then more power to you. But I mean theres so much more you can do with ny fats and other sorts of caps. And what your painting just comes off with much cleaner lines.

And Im going to throw this one in: Stock caps are an obstacle easily overcome. I mean if you can paint something with a stock cap and it comes off dope then more power to you. But I mean theres so much more you can do with ny fats and other sorts of caps. And what your painting just comes off with much cleaner lines.

i feel ya.. But still.. probably the biggest trend is not knowing your roots.. Gotta know them roots.

i like leaving handstyles all over the suburbs...people move out to the suburbs to get away from the city, and live a quiet life in a stagnant little hole with no personality, no vibe, no life. leaving hands all over the burbs kind of brings some of that missing essence back to the burbs..and putting bombs up right in their neighbourhoods? fucking priceless...for the love of the sport man, and for shock value...shock them into remembering the world beyond their white picket fences...thats just me though, and i over think everything anyway...

Christ you're retarded.

The suburbs are a TERRIBLE place to get up.

People move to suburbs because they are nice, clean and aren't shitholes like big cities. You're not "shocking" them. You think Joe lunchbox sees your graffiti and is reminded of "this crazy world we live in? No, all he's thinking is how he'd like to choke the shit out of the teenage asshole that thought it was so revolutionary to tag someone's fence in the middle of the night.

Do you think they are going to stand for some dickhead like you screwing with their nice life out there?

Believe it or not, but some people like getting away from the noise, the fucked up buildings, crackheads, clubs, booze, drugs, public transit, concrete, mystery stains and most of all...fucking graffiti.

Who are you to go and fuck with people that just want a peaceful, plain and "boring" life. Not everyone wants to be an urban warrior fighting against the white man.

People who dont respect the suburbs as a place to bomb? Haha.... Catching the occasional tag is cool but the suburbs are the shittiest places to bomb. Its buffed next day and the only people who see are old folks and rich people. I want at least a couple people to see my shit and say "ok, thats cool thats cool". Youre defenitly not going to get any good feedback from bombing the suburbs.

Trends Im seeing in town:

1. Changing your name weekly

2. Using bingo dobbers without putting your own ink mixture in

3. Biting names

4. Bombing their own suburban neighborhoods

5. Generally not progressing one bit...

6. Catching the same weak, no-style, non-stop tag on anything that has space

7. And spot jocking has become pretty bad... I do take spot jocking as insult too

That's the thing ok so you tag some place that's going to be painted over in a few days. Then you just got to go to out of the way places. Or u keep bombing it all. Dude I was raised in alameda then moved to the burbs. No pig or yuppie is gonna stop me from bombing the burbs ok so it gets painted over in 2 day or 3. Well do more pieces. A lot more pieces and switch up areas. Ok so maybe ur on one side of town a few days then go to a different part.

Christ you're retarded.

The suburbs are a TERRIBLE place to get up.

People move to suburbs because they are nice, clean and aren't shitholes like big cities. You're not "shocking" them. You think Joe lunchbox sees your graffiti and is reminded of "this crazy world we live in? No, all he's thinking is how he'd like to choke the shit out of the teenage asshole that thought it was so revolutionary to tag someone's fence in the middle of the night.

Do you think they are going to stand for some dickhead like you screwing with their nice life out there?

Believe it or not, but some people like getting away from the noise, the fucked up buildings, crackheads, clubs, booze, drugs, public transit, concrete, mystery stains and most of all...fucking graffiti.

Who are you to go and fuck with people that just want a peaceful, plain and "boring" life. Not everyone wants to be an urban warrior fighting against the white man.

I don't piece on anything that's not owned by the state of california or isn't abandoned. I got ethics. I love my neighborhood and won't paint on stuff such as some dudes fence. Or house. Or apartment building. I got respect for the area I live.

I don't piece on anything that's not owned by the state of california or isn't abandoned. I got ethics. I love my neighborhood and won't paint on stuff such as some dudes fence. Or house. Or apartment building. I got respect for the area I live.

Im going to tag your house. With a flourescent yellow marker.

Archived