Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

Graff is still hip hop, but I notice a trend in people talking down on clean pieces with good color and simple letter shapes (and at times being severe Ghost bites, but whatever) as hipster graff. Just because a cat doesn't wear Timberlands out to bomb and has a vocabulary consisting of more than 5 words doesn't mean he's a "toy-ass hipster piece of shit."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1.cyclists (SKINNY ASS WHEELS! pants rolled up to DA knee)

2.hipsters (i rocked the spot last night while rocking out to some bright eyes.it was mad deep. and i might have touched existentialism.)

3.scenesters (especially the ones who wear the fruity sweaters and fitted hats.)

4.tagbangers (he went over me? lets go pop that sucka.)

5.quote unquote "funky" graffiti (vear,remio,ghost,lots of ny and sf influences,etc.)

those are the trends that ive noticed.*

Ghost???

1.cyclists (SKINNY ASS WHEELS! pants rolled up to DA knee)

2.hipsters (i rocked the spot last night while rocking out to some bright eyes.it was mad deep. and i might have touched existentialism.)

3.scenesters (especially the ones who wear the fruity sweaters and fitted hats.)

4.tagbangers (he went over me? lets go pop that sucka.)

5.quote unquote "funky" graffiti (vear,remio,ghost,lots of ny and sf influences,etc.)

those are the trends that ive noticed.*

Having a membership terminated due to saying some retarted shit (...ghost...).

^trend i would like to see...

Archived