Pavarotti Dies at 71

Alcoholica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is that why my tooth has been hurting for the past few days.... fuck I have the worst toothache.... and I have to go to class for a few hours today....

then kick rocks

ha ha kick rocks ,,, that's a dope saying....My man Dub from Ohio used to say that...well then kick rocks, nigga! Or he'd say something like them dudes was kickin rocks , mang...all ass and elbows....the midwest slang is comical

rip Owen Wilson

You were OK in a bunch of movies but somehow were always topped by a few other people in them oh well I guess heroin helped your junky ass although props on hooking up with Kate Hudson for a little bit that was a good effort.

Who am I kidding you probably made more money than what I will but maybe not I reckon you would of had a decent enough life except for the junky part that would of sucked.

I heard Russ Martin talking about Pavarotti last night and he said a lot of things that made me think "Oooh I need to remember this and go talk about it on that thread in CH0"

But I was drunk and I don't remember anything.

Glad I can contribute.

Archived