The "I had a FUCKED UP dream" Thread

amongst

i had this dream that i was a janitor at a middle school

and i was moppin the floors during a class for some reason, and this little annoying lookin fat kid kept eyeing me and makin fun of me

and i beat the shit out of him

it was really bizarre and had no meaning at all, i was just beatin the shit out of a little kid

*shrugs* who knows. dreams are fucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont know why, but I Love falling dreams. It feels awsome for some reason. Plus, i like to wake up all scrared and a bad ass rush of blood going through my vains as my heart beats faster than usual. I dont get them nomo:(

I hate them dreams where you loose focus and while in your dream, you try to open your eyes to see beter, but it wont work. I found out what causes that. Your eyes are a little open at the time of your dream, causing that effect. That is why many people sleep in dark rooms (like Me) and cover there eyes with their fancy shit.

i've only experienced lucid dreaming once. i was being chased by monsters out of a goosebumps book.

I used to have dreams like that all the time when I was like 4 or 5.

That actually reminds me of one of the few dreams that I've had that I still remember and for some reason I will never forget.

I was about 4 and every night as I fell asleep it would start out as me sliding off inbetween my bed and the wall and when I reached the floor, underneath my bed was like a portal to "Monster-land". Every dream would start out like this, but for some reason this dream I will never forget. So I slid down into Monsterland it was like a nightclub in there and it was some 70's Abba type band on stage performing that "shake your booty" song to a crowd full of monsters. I was at the door or some shit when I was accosted by a Chewbacha looking monster. He grabbed me by the arm and was like "come on, this way". I was scared shitless. He pulled me by my arm out of the club and down some cave-like tunnels stopping midway to explain that he's a good monster and that he's going to save me from the bad monsters. So then we make our way through the cave tunnels and along the way the bad monsters are jumping out on us trying to get us and he's shooting it out with them with his lazer gun and shit and eventually he brings my back to my bed. I wake up and he's litterally right next to my bed waving goodbuy to me from the opposite side of my bed that I slid down. I'm wide awake looking right at this nigga! Then he just sorta dissapears back underneith my bed. At this point I'm all fully amped and exited and shit and run into my parents room and try to tell them my story of what the fuck just happened and how I woke up and saw dude right infront of me. My dad just rolled over and my mom kinda sleep-grunted something about "it was just a dream, go back to bed". That shit pissed me off.

Post all the craziest dreams you've had.

here's what i dreamt last night:

I was at a bar or something, and this older woman asks me if i'd like to go with her to her place. We get to this place near where my parents live, an appartment complex and go up to her room. When we get there, i ask to use the bathroom and find that there was this old guy tied up to a chair. Standing in shock, she hits me over the head with something and i knock out. Then wake up to find myself tied up in the bathtub. I also find that the man who was tied up, wasn't really in trouble at all, but in on this kidnapping.

Anyway, i end up escaping in this porsche type car. The bitch and the guy end up following me to my house, where i kill them with the putter from happy gilmore. a golden golf club that is in the shape of a hockey stick. they didn't really die tho, after everything was all good, they got up and left.

Then I woke up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst kind of dreams are when you dream about people that you never have met yet. Fucking ouncers I have had dreams including Fatalz, Catface and PSM.

Fatalz reading a magazine with me on a couch all this weird shti happened

Catface has no face in my dream like you could see through her head

I think PSM was making fun of rednecks at my house

then you wake up and are like yo i have never met these people how do they pop into my dreams wtf sly and the family stone...

my dream wasnt fucked up this morning, just weird. i was in a petstore that only carried fish. there were alot of fish in my dream that dont really exist. one was a bird/fish it kind of looked like a huge beta but the fins where feather like..i dunno weird..and then there was a tank full of fish..like 2 ft looking humans but dias de los muertos type girls with long flowing black hair spinning around in circles.. weird shit..

anyway i looked it up..and dreaming about fish means..

Fish

The fish is a very powerful and positive image in many world traditions.

1. To the Babylonians, Phoenicians, and Assyrians, it was honored as a symbol of fertility.

2. In Native American tradition, the fish is a symbol for mystical secrets, for it can swim to the deepest regions of the ocean and explore its hidden knowledge.

3. In British lore, it was believed that eating fish before lovemaking could enable a couple to conceive a child.

4. The early Christians used the fish as the symbol for the Christ Consciousness. It was widely believed that this symbol resulted from the Greek acronym for \"Jesus Christ, Son of God.\" But there is also the fact that the coming of Jesus ushered in the Age of Pisces the Fish, which encapsulates the mysticism, love, and happiness to which all world traditions ascribe to the fish.

5. In Scandinavia, fish was considered an aphrodisiac, and was popularly consumed on Friday, the feast day of Freya, Goddess of Love - and in her honor Friday was a day dedicated to lovemaking.

There are, therefore, many possibilities if you dream of a fish - all good, even if the fish was a greatly feared one like the shark. If there is a possibility of a pregnancy, dreaming of a fish could mean that a child is on the way, and the pregnancy and birth will be uneventful and result in a healthy baby. If the dreamer is in love but is not yet sure about the beloved's feelings, dreaming of a fish strongly indicates that the feelings are indeed reciprocated. Dreaming of catching fish, either with a pole or with a net, indicates success and prosperity ahead. Seeing fish swimming in a clear pool indicates that a number of secrets about yourself and the world around you are going to suddenly become clearer.

How to lucid dream

Next time you're deep in a dream about flying by the Eiffel Tower on your magic carpet or taking out a fleet of Cylon raiders with Starbuck, wouldn't it be cool if you could realize you were dreaming and control what happens? Wikihow has instructions on how to do just that. Lucid dreaming is being aware you're dreaming while you're doing it, and there are a few techniques you can use to practice it. I've lucid dreamed (by accident) a few times, and it really is nice to realize mid-chase The Killer can't hurt you after all.

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

Ive never remembered many of my dreams. always been ramdom what i remeber and what i dont.

My father passed away to cancer May 15 of 06 and he is in everyone of the dreams ive remembered since that day. All have been nothing crazy, just me and him talking in the garage, drinking beer and shit we did while he was still here. I was working out of state alot while he was sick and even when i was here i didnt spend the time i should of with him. think that has alot to do with the dreams,

How to lucid dream[/url][/b]

Next time you're deep in a dream about flying by the Eiffel Tower on your magic carpet or taking out a fleet of Cylon raiders with Starbuck, wouldn't it be cool if you could realize you were dreaming and control what happens? Wikihow has instructions on how to do just that. Lucid dreaming is being aware you're dreaming while you're doing it, and there are a few techniques you can use to practice it. I've lucid dreamed (by accident) a few times, and it really is nice to realize mid-chase The Killer can't hurt you after all.

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

I'd say that a good amount of (about half) the time I'm dreaming I eventually realize it's a dream and just flow with it.

Yo you know how some of you mentioned like if you're dreaming that you're fighting and you feel like somethings pulling your fists back and preventing you from being able to swing hard? Lately everytime i have one of those dreams I somehow overpower the sluggishness and end up litterally bashing dudes head in. Like crushing in the guys skull with brains hanging out and blood splattered everywhere. Then I usually spend the rest of the dream ducking cops and trying to find somewhere to burry the body and trying to figure out how the fuck I'm gonna pull this shit off. And it's not one of those dreams that I realize that I'm dreaming. It's one of those dreams where when you finally wake up and realize it was just a dream you're like Thank God that was just a dream!

Does anybody else have dreams like that?