The "I had a FUCKED UP dream" Thread

amongst

Post all the craziest dreams you've had.

here's what i dreamt last night:

I was at a bar or something, and this older woman asks me if i'd like to go with her to her place. We get to this place near where my parents live, an appartment complex and go up to her room. When we get there, i ask to use the bathroom and find that there was this old guy tied up to a chair. Standing in shock, she hits me over the head with something and i knock out. Then wake up to find myself tied up in the bathtub. I also find that the man who was tied up, wasn't really in trouble at all, but in on this kidnapping.

Anyway, i end up escaping in this porsche type car. The bitch and the guy end up following me to my house, where i kill them with the putter from happy gilmore. a golden golf club that is in the shape of a hockey stick. they didn't really die tho, after everything was all good, they got up and left.

Then I woke up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm an atheist at this point in my life, but in my younger years i was agnostic. the night i told my (evangelical southern baptist missionary) parents that i didn't believe in their god i had this dream, i've had it twice since.

i'm getting ready for bed, in my room at the time. facing a huge mirror i had on the wall, covered in bmx and band stickers for the most part. i look into my eyes with a smile and say "god, if you're their, prove it to me." i stare a little longer, of course nothing happens and i laugh and turn to climb into bed. as i'm turning i'm struck with an overwhelming pain and i cannot move. i'm now half facing the mirror, still looking into my eyes. my chest started to pound (like an aliens birth...) and the devil forces his way out of my chest, my head remains floating and conscious but my bloody severed body has fallen to the floor. he becomes my image in the mirror and i stare to his eyes and he laughs at me.

then i woke up...

the other night i woke up right before i was about to give anal to a girl for her first time. that pissed me off. good dream damned by alarms.

Make that dream a reality fist!!

The second one I am talking about, hahaha.

But yeah I have had some fucked up dreams.

The last one I remember was there was this place that had a huge tower kinda like that in the game show 'Celebrity squares' however, in this one, there were people in each square that were outfitted like the stalkers from the Running man, each with a different weapon at their disposal. One of the dudes in a square was a guy I used to be friends with, and I was having to run and hide for cover on the floor, hiding in the craters caused from grenades they were throwing at me and shit. I took a couple of the stalkers out using weapons I found littered around the ground in between hiding, however when I thougth I got away, I ran into a wall (as it was dark) and was back where I started from. I woke up just when I thought I'd get away for the 3rd time.

Last night I dreamt my dude died in my arms.

Then Keith Richards and MIck Jagger tried to have sex with me.

Their wieners were old and gross.

Then a wigger walked in and gave me so much crack cocaine it was falling out of my hands.

I went to interview for a postion as America's Next Top Model.

But the interview lady was talking with my brother so I went to talk to Mexican kids down the street.

The interviewer lady got abducted by a car full of 4th grade Mexican kids.

I knew I missed my chance at fame.

So I went home.

Keith Richards was trying on my dead boyfriend's clothes while Mick Jagger played Guitar Hero.

So I started to cry.

Then woke up.

I had a dream last night that the last hot mom I met that wants to do me I actually went to her house to chill. We started making out on her couch. I left the room and when I came back she was having a c-section on the couch by a doctor who asked me to help I went over and ther was all this blood and feces spraying everywhere then the head of the baby came out and the doctor lifted it up and i booked to puke in the kitchen and the girl ran in with her stomach still cut open bleeding everywhere and she was covered in blood and feces...so gross i could still see in her stomach...

Thats what I get for watching house drinking cocacola late at night and talking to fatalz about how I should stop dating rich girls...

i guess this is as good a thread for my first post as any other...

alright. so i have a repetitive dream, usually about twice a month. its pitch black but i can tell that im in a boat or something because it feels like im rocking back and fourth, i can also hear what sounds like water splashing. i begin to hear random voices but i cant quite make out what theyre saying...its almost more like background noise, like what it sounds like in a crowded restaurant. then all of the sudden im standing on a busy street corner and no one seems to notice me as they walk by...i begin walking and feel quite comfortable at this point, although still somewhat confused. after what seems like forever i stop outside this store and everyone completely stops what theyre doing, turns and looks at me...

...then i wake up.

i also pretty regularly have dreams that my girlfriend are in...except in my dreams i dont know her, shes just like a random character.

dreams are fucking strange.

i just woke up from a dream where i went to a 35-story apartment and took the elevator up to the 21st or so floor. where the elevator opened up and i was some how notified that i had to kill 3 demons. one by one, one at a time. each demon had a weapon and i had to some how fight em off and hopefully try to kill them with that weapon. most of these demons resembled closely to humans. im not gonna go into details about the first two but i remember waiting for the last demon to come up the elevator, i wast trying my best to jumpout the window to escape this. but i couldnt. and the last demon ended up pulling me from the window, and he was armed with a big pair of metal scissors and was trying to stab me with it. im fighting it off and somehow i managed to get the scissors from him and stabbing him the neck and face repeatedly with it. it was dead and i remember feeling really weird about it. then i was free to go. so the elevator door opens up and go back down to floor level and reunited with my family...

this dream continues on to some other shit but im not gonna bother remembering or typing this shit out.

i just had this dream about an hour ago and its probably the most horrific dream ive had in a long while.

im all about dream interpretation, so im still trying to figure what the hell this dream could of possibly meant.

the only 3 times i realized i was dreaming

once when i was 5 i had this dream that i was stuck in a newyork 1800's style city. mind you i was 5 at the time and had never seen newyork and i lived in peru. anyways i forgot how i realized i was dreaming but when i did realize i was dreaming everything turned flat. like the graphics in a computer game.

2nd time was recently 2003

i came back from mexico and had a dream about being IN mexico the only reason i realized i was dreaming was that. i knew i was back home in miami. so when i realized this i was cool. so all i thought was fine chic hot chic. and it appeared

but it was only a torso. so i had sex with it

fun

3rd time i realized i was dreaming forgot what the dream was about but the dream actually tricked me back into dreaming. i realized that iwas dreaming but then the dream suddenly changed and i lost my train of thought

A year or two ago I was reading about lucid dreams. Dreams where you realize you are dreaming and can control what you do in your dream. So that night I dreamed I was standing in front of my house with a few feet of snow on the ground then I wanted to jump so I did then I just started floating where ever I wanted. I was seriously doing whatever I wanted. It didn't last too long though and I haven't had one since.

This other dream I used to have a lot when I was young is I would walk outside and I'd see this GIANT parascope coming out of the ground then I'd run back inside and tell my dad and sister about it so we'd start driving towards it but never seemed to get any closer. I bet that one has some fucked up meaning behind it.

P.S. heres a little something to think about.. We

every night but hardly ever remember it. So what if our dreaming reality is just as real as our waking reality? We would be living in two separate realities but only conscious of one at a time.

i was having really fucked up dreams my first trimester of pregnancy. i thought i was going crazy. but i guess its the extra hormones, and its normal. but i cant remember any of them.

i mentioned this dream before. but the most fucked up was when i dreamt that there was a ghost in the car while the man was driving, and it was there to tell me that something was wrong with machai. so we drove to the preschool and they were telling me i never dropped him off. than i woke up and it felt like something was holding me down. when i finally was able to get up i was completely freaked out and crying. having bad dreams about your childs wellbeing is the worst...

but i guess the being held down by a demon feeling is where the rest of your body hasnt woken up yet. or some shit...

what i don't enjoy is when i have a dream where alot goes well for me like finding a vase of money or fur and cigarettes in the swamps next to my dead uncles house but instead of on the farm in alberta its in ireland.....i always wake up and for that split second i think i have a bunch of money or some shit and i'm on high lights in life or some shit.......i punch shit when those seconds end and cunt comes back.

i once had a dream i was at a party that was basically all the real people i know and what i assumed looked like the image of jesus was trying to convince me to let him turn me into a metal robot.....all my friends were telling me to do it but i wasn't down......"jesus" was in my face like "cooooooome on guuuuuuuy"......."it will be fucking coooool as hell man"....and the what nots......he was wearing a black cloak with a hood.....i remember feeling really uncomfortable at that party and thats all i can clearly remember

i once read that if you see any black in a dream it means death but that bullshit cause i didn't die from transformer christ........i once had a dream with black and white rabbits that i found to be extremely symbolic somehow.....that shit was really messed up.

Here's one from the other night:

I dreamt that I was building a boat in a field out of scrap wood. My girl was standing there watching me work. When we were done I said "Let's stand inside of it and see how we look."

Just as we did, flood waters came rushing towards us and started to carry us away. All I said was "Good thing I built that." We floated calmly for a few until we saw a little girl treading water towards us. The water was about chest high on her. She had her hand extended out to us like she needed help but in her hand she held a teacup and saucer.

I kept yelling out "Let go of the saucer so I can grab your hand!" but she wouldn't listen.

Eventually the flood waters drowned her and we sailed on.

As we sailed, I saw images that resembled floating holographic newscasts in front of me. they showed horrible torture scenes too graphic for me to handle so I covered my face and said "I'm glad we left that place."

The dream ended with us sailing towards a body of land and me saying "I think we're gonna' be alright now."

This is the right topic for me.. well the craziest dream ive had recently was me chilling it what appeared to be my apartment. This really hot proffesional chick was there chilling when all of the sudden she tries to fuck with me but i refuse to, and when i refuse to all of the sudden her face ripped open and it turn out she was some kind of lizard/alien person and i just beat the shitt out of it during the whole dream.. shitt was crazy but i managed.

Like 10 years ago i had a dream where i got posses by the devil. well at first the deviln was chasing me and a group of kids till he caught up. then the devil posses me and i went and broke one of my cousins hand. When i tried to wake up it seem like i couldnt open my eyes or move. When i finnaly did i didnt want to go back to sleep but since i was on the tired tip i fell asleep and then i had a dream about some trolls in this place that looked like some shitt out of alice in wonderland. Then i woke up and then fell back asleep and had that same dream about the trolls.. it was a crazy night.. pretty exhausting cause i dream evernight and i usually do remember but then i just forget..

Here's one from the other night:

I dreamt that I was building a boat in a field out of scrap wood. My girl was standing there watching me work. When we were done I said "Let's stand inside of it and see how we look."

Just as we did, flood waters came rushing towards us and started to carry us away. All I said was "Good thing I built that." We floated calmly for a few until we saw a little girl treading water towards us. The water was about chest high on her. She had her hand extended out to us like she needed help but in her hand she held a teacup and saucer.

I kept yelling out "Let go of the saucer so I can grab your hand!" but she wouldn't listen.

Eventually the flood waters drowned her and we sailed on.

As we sailed, I saw images that resembled floating holographic newscasts in front of me. they showed horrible torture scenes too graphic for me to handle so I covered my face and said "I'm glad we left that place."

The dream ended with us sailing towards a body of land and me saying "I think we're gonna' be alright now."

it's possible that your a descendant of Noah (builder of the ark) himself and that this is a part of your collective unconscious...

did anyone know that you only dream in the last phase of the approx. 90 min. sleep cycle? R.E.M sleep, or rapid eye movement sleep, is the phase in which your dreams occur. you always dream, but you don't always remember it. you also always dream until you wake up. during REM sleep, you are furthest away from consciousness. afterward, you pretty much wake up. the 5-staged sleep cycle restarts and you fall asleep again. this repeats throughout the night.

furthermore, when you're falling asleep and you dream that you're doing something, such as kicking a ball, and you actually move you leg to kick. in doing so, you usually wake up. this not dreaming. dreaming only occurs during REM. this occurance takes place in the first phase of sleep, in which you are very prone to wake up if just slightly disturbed. the "dream" that you see is more like a movie with vivid images.

Post all the craziest dreams you've had.

here's what i dreamt last night:

I was at a bar or something, and this older woman asks me if i'd like to go with her to her place. We get to this place near where my parents live, an appartment complex and go up to her room. When we get there, i ask to use the bathroom and find that there was this old guy tied up to a chair. Standing in shock, she hits me over the head with something and i knock out. Then wake up to find myself tied up in the bathtub. I also find that the man who was tied up, wasn't really in trouble at all, but in on this kidnapping.

Anyway, i end up escaping in this porsche type car. The bitch and the guy end up following me to my house, where i kill them with the putter from happy gilmore. a golden golf club that is in the shape of a hockey stick. they didn't really die tho, after everything was all good, they got up and left.

Then I woke up.

definite repressed homo

i wish there was a machine that would be like a camcorder and you could record every movement you made in the dream and it was able to play back on video or something

^If I had one of those I'd make so much fucking money off the movies that would be spawned from my bomb ass dreams that I always forget soon after waking up.

i dont dream often. thats a sign of a free soul....anyway, i do remember this dream i had years ago. i was benching in this yard. i never bench in this yard but it was a dream so go figure. so im under the bridge watching a freight go by and after a bunch of boxcars, there are old ny subways attached to it, just randomy in the middle of the train. so as im watching this train this girl i used to date, really we were just fuck buddys, comes up and grabs my camera. and smashed it on the pole of the bridge. strangely, it was my cannon AE1 which i used to becnh with back in the 80s...i still have the camera but it is mopre of a relic now. i got so upset that choked the bitch to death and left her ass there. there was more to it but that was the jist.

now this is the ill part that was not a dream. for about 2 years after i had that dream, every time i went over that bridge i smelled that foul decaying carcas smell. i always dismissed it as a dead animal, but the smell never went away, and noone from the railroad removed it. in the back of my mind though i couldnt help but think...what if.....shit was crazy.

did anyone know that you only dream in the last phase of the approx. 90 min. sleep cycle? R.E.M sleep, or rapid eye movement sleep, is the phase in which your dreams occur. you always dream, but you don't always remember it. you also always dream until you wake up. during REM sleep, you are furthest away from consciousness. afterward, you pretty much wake up. the 5-staged sleep cycle restarts and you fall asleep again. this repeats throughout the night.

furthermore, when you're falling asleep and you dream that you're doing something, such as kicking a ball, and you actually move you leg to kick. in doing so, you usually wake up. this not dreaming. dreaming only occurs during REM. this occurance takes place in the first phase of sleep, in which you are very prone to wake up if just slightly disturbed. the "dream" that you see is more like a movie with vivid images.

ive also heard that dreams occur in black and white.

i've only experienced lucid dreaming once. i was being chased by monsters out of a goosebumps book. i remembered feeling really scared and suddenly being conscious of my dream and thinking to myself, "if i die, i will wake up," so i jumped in front of a car and woke up.

i've heard that if you write down your dreams as soon as you wake up, they become more detailed and you are more able to remember them.