Rapid Fire

Porcelain

i got smashed on today playing paintball for the 1st time..

bitches didnt even go easy.. going full auto on me and shit...by the ending games i was getting better....

and i know its that i suck cause i had the same type of gun like the guys i was playing with....

the compression was normal so i barley have any bruises but it still hurts hahaha...

well if anyone else has any stories about bombing on people or getting destroyed in paintball.. just holla back

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...one of my friends dad was there and due is like 45.. mother fucker was quick...

yeah next weekend ima do the same shit..if u wanna see pics i can get some...

but yeah shit sucked... and we did some one on ones... and i was still posted behind some wood boxes and shit.. but the strategy to that game is to keep moving caue u dont have to worry about anyone else...so i was posted and then the field was clear so i thought he was hiding like me.. next thing i know i feel paintballs hitting my ass and back and the backs of my arms (prolly like 10 shots) that was really painfull

I once played several games of paintball with a couple friends and one of their dads. He was a quick motherfucker...and also about the age as the dude p0rCelain played with. Fun stuff but welts for days...

Perhaps even more embarrassing was the fact that there were a bunch of 11 or so year olds there that told me they played multiple times a week...because they handled most of us too...

yeah i know..my friend oke me up at 10 this morning ...he just said come on lets go.. i was passed out in my shoes and jeans already....so i just grabbed a sweatshirt and bounced....when we got in the car is when i knew that we were ganna go painball ans shit.. i wanted to change my clothes but i just said fuck it...we went to wal mart and he payed for like 5000 paintballs and we bounced to "FORT ORD"(you can find it youtube (under paintballs wars fort ord))and yeah.. he said when ever i want to roll with them i can always use that gun just need 30 bucks for 2500 paint balls...

its pretty cool

I went paintballing with my dad and a bunch of teachers and his school, plus one of the teachers brought his two fine ass daughters. Out of the 12 of us playing, only two brought their own guns. The rental guns were shit....no barrel or anything so I wasnt aiming for shit.

One round we were playing, my dad was running up the side of the field to shoot one of the girls, and I just turned the my left and.....it was like, Pah pah pah pah pah......I hit him square in the head like twice, and sinces he has his head shaved he had welts there for like, 3 days.

No, Bruce1nr didnt get laid that night. v.v

And ILB, dude, go buy like a $100 gun. Even if you only go out once you can still use it for other things...straight vamp people in the freight yard (yo)