joining a crew

*TRUE/*RATE*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>........Wtf.... Econ... i have such hate for you. such pure hate....

how ...? why the fuck would you start this thread. seriously. thats one of the sketchiest things ever to say some shit like that. people dont know if your a cop. i dont know if your a cop. but still you fukckin retarded. and even if your not, trying to cover you ass by saying some stupid, STUPID ASS shit like " i was kidding , i cant belive you thought i was serious " kinda bull shit, after POSTING YOUR EMAIL?!?! your so dumb. no, your pathetic. no ones going to take you serious anymore so grab a handle and come from a different angle.

,..... god damn i hate you....

this could possibly be the most priceless threads that's ever been created on this board. i can only hope that these two fucks talking to each other up there are both pigs and are each trying to bust the other. god, please let this be true!

this could possibly be the most priceless threads that's ever been created on this board. i can only hope that these two fucks talking to each other up there are both pigs and are each trying to bust the other. god, please let this be true!

hahaha:lol:

that would be comedy:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...