i went to boston and took photos and shit

Jake Stevens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know these are only a few flicks

of Boston, I have never been there,

but is it really clean and nice looking

there? I hear it's a really clean city, but

those flicks make it look super spotless.

Guess there are a lot of colleges there to

help with that image... Looks nice.

boston was great i wanna go back i was there for a week and only because of work id be still there now.. them girls where mad for the cock just posted them photos on the odd chance that some ya'll knew them and could slag them for me.. man girls over there are easy when ya irish!.. truth i speak!

kimbell i posted one the ppl i saw a bit up. M3L ? or something like that was up a bit too.. i didn pay too much attention. only things that really popped out in front of me an litteraly attacked got any look in..

I <3 BOSTON!

(no homo)

i was born/raised there....got homies down in west roxbury and commonwealth ave...one of my fav. citites...

last time i was there (april) Nekst and DZ crushed the Highway views, Utah, Sire, Kesh, Wyse and Seaz (RI cat i think)...i was staying way out in Dedham tho....so i probably missed all the good stuff.

AYEEEEE MR.BUTCH REST IN POWAHHH BROTHERMAN AND MY HOMIE SITTIN DRINKIN TANKS OF FUCKIN VADKA ON THE REG. GIVE EM SOME MONEY WHEN YA SEE EM THE LIL ASAIN DUDE WEARN ALL THE CRAZY SHIT BUMP THIS THREAD NO CITY CAN TOP THA DIRTY DURDDDDTY BEANZZZZ BUT I STAY IN EASTIE NOW FUCK !

to be honest, i hate westie heads. you find the right kinda guys to chill with and their cool but otherwise, they act like their straight up hard core.

jake stevens, your prob. talkin about m31, not m3l. and you see nekst, dz, utah, true, sym, wyse, d30 and some of their shits good but im getting sick of it. its not that the boston heads arent putting up enough, i just feel like its not "boston graff" anymore with them hitting every little spot they see.