CLOVERFIELD... what is it ?

SADDAM HUSSEIN

I haven't seen it yet and I'm teetering on waiting for it on betamax.

I dunno...the whole "Blair Witch" perspective is kinda throwing me off of it. It got to me back then in the theaters.

Plus I'm not a fan of watching a whole movie of senseless destruction (if that's what it is).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

movie wasn't hat bad.. kind of short tho.. did take a while to get use to the shaky camera...o yea by the way must be the best fukin hand held camera out there.. that dam camera went threw so much shit in the movie and it never broke or ran out of battery.. i was recording for hours straight wit no charge in between im goin to best buy and asking for that camera...lol

and i hope there is a part 2 cuz the ending was wack they should make a part 2 and talk about wat happens at the end of part 1 or atleast showed a news clip to sumerize wat happen at te end of part 1???? am i right or wat???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22756913/

"LOS ANGELES - The creature-feature “Cloverfield” became the first monster hit released in 2008, debuting with $41 million, a record opening for January, according to studio estimates Sunday.

Paramount’s tale of a giant reptile causing chaos in New York City surpassed the $35.9 million premiere weekend of the “Star Wars” special edition in 1997, the previous best for January.

Opening in second-place was 20th Century Fox’s romantic comedy “27 Dresses,” starring Katherine Heigl as a perpetual bridesmaid. It pulled in $22.4 million."

BTW, smash on katherine heigl.

most of the people who didn't enjoy this movie, or didn't enjoy the ending, tend to be fucking idiots who can't handle watching anything that doesn't end up being bow-tied into a neat little package and handed to them in a succinct period of under two hours.

also, what kind of pansy gets motion sick from this movie? god.....

Well put, this movie was awesome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This nigga said zerglings. Gollum; no camping, nigga! HAHAHAHA

*ahem*

The movie was ok. I'm surprised they were able to keep a tight lip about this movie. Good ending. I saw a guy rocking a pair of Red Monkey Jeans tonight. They are more than likely fake, but who cares.

Over here you can flip 2 Red monkeys for $70 or 2 Evisus for the same price..of course fake..niggas aint knowin bout them double stichin but they still rock em anyways..back on topic..Just got home, we tried to go watch the movie but all the shows were sold out..Fuck it, maybe Ill buy my tickets on line and go during the week..Fuken sucks..It will be cheaper by the way, like $7 buks..

i was just talking to absinthe about this. they are definitely going to justify the back story and the viral stuff in another film. i mean it only makes sense since they took the time to put all of it out there. it would be a real let down if they didn't and i have enough faith in them to pull it off, especially since it just broke a box office record this weekend, beating star wars.