Whats Wrong With Me??

So yesterday when I went to work my throat was a little sore. I assumed from smoking alot on Sat. So at work they made us fucking move all these bags of concrete and sweep up the layers of concrete that had build up under the bags. I had this dinky ass face mask on they gave me so I wouldn't breathe it in. So throughout the day it got progressively worse, and I just woke up this morning and the whole fucking right side of my throat is so swollen I can't move my head. I feel slightly sick/nauseous but the throat is the worst, when I swallow I get a sharp burning sensation. What the fuck do you guys think this is? I'm gonna go buy some Percs and lay around a while. It started with just the little gland right up in the corner of your jaw and has spread to the whole right side of my throat from my jaw to the bottom of my neck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you could of herpes. or you could have a virus. or your throat tissue could of been irritated by the smoke. basically it sounds like yo shit is swollen and all you can do is take anti inflammatory like advil. if it lasts more than 10 days see a doctor nig. oh and dont smoke.

look. i'm the doctor catface here.

but seriously though, if your glands are swollen up near your jaw, thats where you've got one of your major lymph node chains, and probably should get off 12oz to get your shit fixed.

..don't worry. I accept major insurance and medicaid.

I can't goto the ER mang I don't have any health insurance. Last time I got sick it cost me 150 dollars for him to tell me to eat Aspirin. I signed up for this free health insurance but I'm on a waiting list or some shit.

So I just got back, chewed 2 perc 10s and hopefully it stops hurting. I can call my doctor tomorrow if it is still fucked up and go there.

I told my moms and she's all being bitchy about it and mad at me. I brought up the fact that it could be serious and she was just like "its probly just an infection or the mumps, blah blah blah do you got 200 dollars for the doctor??!!" Everytime I ever get sick it's like I chose to be sick or something so I can sit around the house all day. Sorry mom I didn't goto the store and buy a fucking throat infection. Retard.

I can't goto the ER mang I don't have any health insurance. Last time I got sick it cost me 150 dollars for him to tell me to eat Aspirin. I signed up for this free health insurance but I'm on a waiting list or some shit.

So I just got back, chewed 2 perc 10s and hopefully it stops hurting. I can call my doctor tomorrow if it is still fucked up and go there.

Yeh i hear you on the no health insurance. I haven't had any since i turned 22, thankfully I will have some before the start of the new school year.

I hope its nothing serious. Get well.

Yeah I'm going to wait until tomorrow, it's gonna be a bitch trying to find a doctor on 4th of July though. I really don't have the money for this shit though, fuck. I straight up have 98 dollars in my account. My insurance money from my car should be here in no more than like 5 days hopefully so that could help out.