Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentByDesign

Whats Wrong With Me??

So yesterday when I went to work my throat was a little sore. I assumed from smoking alot on Sat. So at work they made us fucking move all these bags of concrete and sweep up the layers of concrete that had build up under the bags. I had this dinky ass face mask on they gave me so I wouldn't breathe it in. So throughout the day it got progressively worse, and I just woke up this morning and the whole fucking right side of my throat is so swollen I can't move my head. I feel slightly sick/nauseous but the throat is the worst, when I swallow I get a sharp burning sensation. What the fuck do you guys think this is? I'm gonna go buy some Percs and lay around a while. It started with just the little gland right up in the corner of your jaw and has spread to the whole right side of my throat from my jaw to the bottom of my neck.

you could of herpes. or you could have a virus. or your throat tissue could of been irritated by the smoke. basically it sounds like yo shit is swollen and all you can do is take anti inflammatory like advil. if it lasts more than 10 days see a doctor nig. oh and dont smoke.

sounds like swollen lymph nodes. seriously. might wanna go see a doctor..

you probably have strep throat

strep.jpg

yeah thats what im thinking, sounds like you got a super sore throat aka strep throat.

look. i'm the doctor catface here.

but seriously though, if your glands are swollen up near your jaw, thats where you've got one of your major lymph node chains, and probably should get off 12oz to get your shit fixed.

..don't worry. I accept major insurance and medicaid.

I can't goto the ER mang I don't have any health insurance. Last time I got sick it cost me 150 dollars for him to tell me to eat Aspirin. I signed up for this free health insurance but I'm on a waiting list or some shit.

So I just got back, chewed 2 perc 10s and hopefully it stops hurting. I can call my doctor tomorrow if it is still fucked up and go there.

I told my moms and she's all being bitchy about it and mad at me. I brought up the fact that it could be serious and she was just like "its probly just an infection or the mumps, blah blah blah do you got 200 dollars for the doctor??!!" Everytime I ever get sick it's like I chose to be sick or something so I can sit around the house all day. Sorry mom I didn't goto the store and buy a fucking throat infection. Retard.

I can't goto the ER mang I don't have any health insurance. Last time I got sick it cost me 150 dollars for him to tell me to eat Aspirin. I signed up for this free health insurance but I'm on a waiting list or some shit.

So I just got back, chewed 2 perc 10s and hopefully it stops hurting. I can call my doctor tomorrow if it is still fucked up and go there.

Yeh i hear you on the no health insurance. I haven't had any since i turned 22, thankfully I will have some before the start of the new school year.

I hope its nothing serious. Get well.

Thank god for painkillers and water ice. It hurts when I touch it but now I can atleast move my head and swallow stuff. Thanks MAR, I hope it gets better too, these faggots got me having to work at 5 am tomorrow.

you probably have strep throat

strep.jpg

hurry up and get it treated if thats the case...strep throat only gets worse and worse the longer it goes unchecked.

put some ice in a cloth and ice your neck. seriously, it'll help swelling go down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now