MOTHERFUCKER B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Mero should be a fucking moderator. Without having to put down the dough. Just on GP.

that would be a double sided sword.

he'd deffinately entertain us all with his "knawdimeans" and "b" and "my dude" ect. ect.

but keep in mind.

all it takes it one bad afternoon on an angel dust trip for us all try to check out whats up.

and amazingly, we're all banned and have "hahaha got cha my dude!"

in our inboxes.

just a thought.

that would be a double sided sword.

he'd deffinately entertain us all with his "knawdimeans" and "b" and "my dude" ect. ect.

but keep in mind.

all it takes it one bad afternoon on an angel dust trip for us all try to check out whats up.

and amazingly, we're all banned and have "hahaha got cha my dude!"

in our inboxes.

just a thought.

NAHHHHHHH I WOULDNT DO THAT. IF IM SHERMED OUT TYPING IS LIKE AN ADVENTURE B. I CANT EVEN GET TOO COMPLICATED WIT IT.

NAHHHHHHH I WOULDNT DO THAT. IF IM SHERMED OUT TYPING IS LIKE AN ADVENTURE B. I CANT EVEN GET TOO COMPLICATED WIT IT.

you shouldn't be typing when you're shermed....Sherm is for going outside, racking 99 cent paint from the dollar store and doing fillins on the metal grates in traffic.

YO ALSO, WHY TBS TRYIN TO TRICK A NIGGA THROWIN RAY ROMANO WACK ASS SHOW AFTER SEINFELD LIKE IMA WATCH THE SHIT?

yo for real and they have that show on for like 5 hours straight. wonk saggin.

Archived