blood in mucus, oh nose!

delonemonkey

i got a small headache and a small fever and once in a while i will hack up mucus that is greenish yellow and sometimes theres some brownish red stuff in it but its only happened like 2 out of 40 times that ive hacked stuff up, i havnt got much sleep lately and like a night ago i was smoking weed and cigs really heavily, could this be serious? or is it just the smoking and no sleeping biting me in the ass? I really dont feel like going to the doctor..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: blood in mucus, oh noes!

its called a sinus infection.

get some antibiotics, and whatnot

when you start getting a weird smell that smells like ass. thats when it is clearing up. all the blood will come from inside your sinuses and you'll finally start smelling shit again.

u have a cold. if u have hawked up a million loogies, your throat is irritated, and is probably the cause of the blood you see in ur mucus. rinse ur throat out w/ salt water or whatever, and drink a lot of water, and get rest. this is the type of shit you should already know from your mother telling you...

or you could be a white person who goes to the ER b/c they have a headache

u have a cold. if u have hawked up a million loogies, your throat is irritated, and is probably the cause of the blood you see in ur mucus. rinse ur throat out w/ salt water or whatever, and drink a lot of water, and get rest. this is the type of shit you should already know from your mother telling you...

or you could be a white person who goes to the ER b/c they have a headache

no, the mucus is your body in the healing stage getting rid of all the bad stuff inside of you, not from a sore throat. you have to have this stage in order to get better. but i agree, sounds like you just have a bad cold.