bombing science refund problems (please help)

creep3

First of all i don't know if this is the correct spot to post this. So please feel free to move this mods.

Second of all i will never purchase from bombing science again.

Now the reason i am starting this thread is to see if anyone has there phone number. I have been in contact with them for several months due to a return that i made because of damaged goods. I finally got a refund but now its for a incorrect amount. I am so tired of sending soooo many emails that i just want to call them.

Thanks guys!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THIS IS NOT BOMBING SCIENCE!

I know that man, but i know people here order from them. Its just i have asked several times for a phone number with no luck. Its been since like march and im stilling dealing with this crap and no direct number is to be found. I thought there might be a few nice peeps that might be able to help out. Oh well.

I know that man, but i know people here order from them. Its just i have asked several times for a phone number with no luck. Its been since like march and im stilling dealing with this crap and no direct number is to be found. I thought there might be a few nice peeps that might be able to help out. Oh well.

(514) 485-4489

Archived