Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
creep3

bombing science refund problems (please help)

First of all i don't know if this is the correct spot to post this. So please feel free to move this mods.

Second of all i will never purchase from bombing science again.

Now the reason i am starting this thread is to see if anyone has there phone number. I have been in contact with them for several months due to a return that i made because of damaged goods. I finally got a refund but now its for a incorrect amount. I am so tired of sending soooo many emails that i just want to call them.

Thanks guys!

those dudes sent me the wrong order once, complete with someone else's entire credit card info (number, exp. date, everything). thus, someone else got my shit, with my info.

retards.

THIS IS NOT BOMBING SCIENCE!

I know that man, but i know people here order from them. Its just i have asked several times for a phone number with no luck. Its been since like march and im stilling dealing with this crap and no direct number is to be found. I thought there might be a few nice peeps that might be able to help out. Oh well.

I know that man, but i know people here order from them. Its just i have asked several times for a phone number with no luck. Its been since like march and im stilling dealing with this crap and no direct number is to be found. I thought there might be a few nice peeps that might be able to help out. Oh well.

(514) 485-4489

this is like going into mcdonalds asking for help getting a refund for a whopper.....

this is like going into mcdonalds asking for help getting a refund for a whopper.....

no, it's like walking into israeli barracks talking about how fucking badass the palestinians are

hey sorry about that guy, i work for bs. send me your contact info and i will get a hold of you later in the day.

thanks

rushawn

no, it's like walking into israeli barracks talking about how fucking badass the palestinians are

fuck israel.