Five-second rule for dropped food? Try 30...and other news. death and soda flavors

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Five-second rule for dropped food? Try 30...and other news. death and soda flavor

yeah...they had some of those next to the dirt mcgirt ones.....i only flicked these though....lots of random funny shit at these dollar stores.

Re: Five-second rule for dropped food? Try 30...and other news. death and soda flavor

just because of that picture i went to big lots at lunch and didn't find any of those. please pick me up a couple of bags and i'll buy you that awful awful you want when you come visit.

yeah...how many bags you want?

that shit about the 5 second rule is good to know. and cucumber soda?! wtf is happening to corporations these days "we thought it was perfect for summer blah blah blah"

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Irish Spring and Wash Towel

yo, i'm on to that cucumber pepsi jumpoff. shit sounds refreshing, but someone should make like a cucumber water.

let me tell you, i got some cucumber flavored water and it sucks. so this pepsi thing? i'm a bit apprehensive.

cucmber water is bad.

I use whatever bar of soap happens to be in the shower when I get in it. I then proceed to rub this soap directly onto my body...gets the job done

and isnt he nice and fragrant? my lady loves it...

actually, yes, he is nice and fragrant. but thats because he hasnt been putting on deodorant lately for some reason. with the hundred degree weather popping off this week, i put my foot down.

Archived