Inner city and suburbs

Monk3y 3O5

ok i havent been in this site to long but i see alot of people talkin shit about suburbs saying there all soft and shit well i live in a miami suburb thats bad....and most people are forgetting that compton and long beach the 2 worst LA city's are suburbs... carol city here in miami...thats where rick ross is from thats a suburb too and if u saw the music video "hustlin" by rick ross u can see that aint no nice lookin town...same like where i live but its mostly hispanics and the crime rate here is horrible and white people hate coming near where i live hialeah...another bad suburb in miami is opa-locka one of the murder capital's of the world and i think had a few years of highest crime rate in the u.s. for a few years ....miami also has bad inner city area's but most bad city's here are in the suburbs...one things is true about inner city is that it is older and ghetto'er lookin but thats because its whatever is close to downtown and in major city's everything close to downtown are the first home's and city's build so they've been around longer which is why its older and uglier...doesnt always mean it bad though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ocean drive in south beach is ghetto too...i saw blacks...

same with coconut grove.

i dont think there's anything ghetto at all about south beach...thats the main tourist spot and coconut grove is another tourist spot but i think there's a lil bad area around there

This guy has the best threads.

how many people on this site have been caught or arrested from taggin? i got arrested on my second time of ever taggin

quit while youre ahead kid

This guy has the best threads.

y dont u show anyone where u live ur location says banned...well i know ur from cali but hey if ur scared to show then ur probably from breverly hills and too scared to show it pussy...

quit while youre ahead kid

y dont u show anyone where u live ur location says banned...well i know ur from cali but hey if ur scared to show then ur probably from breverly hills and too scared to show it pussy...