Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monk3y 3O5

Inner city and suburbs

ok i havent been in this site to long but i see alot of people talkin shit about suburbs saying there all soft and shit well i live in a miami suburb thats bad....and most people are forgetting that compton and long beach the 2 worst LA city's are suburbs... carol city here in miami...thats where rick ross is from thats a suburb too and if u saw the music video "hustlin" by rick ross u can see that aint no nice lookin town...same like where i live but its mostly hispanics and the crime rate here is horrible and white people hate coming near where i live hialeah...another bad suburb in miami is opa-locka one of the murder capital's of the world and i think had a few years of highest crime rate in the u.s. for a few years ....miami also has bad inner city area's but most bad city's here are in the suburbs...one things is true about inner city is that it is older and ghetto'er lookin but thats because its whatever is close to downtown and in major city's everything close to downtown are the first home's and city's build so they've been around longer which is why its older and uglier...doesnt always mean it bad though

ocean drive in south beach is ghetto too...i saw blacks...

same with coconut grove.

ocean drive in south beach is ghetto too...i saw blacks...

same with coconut grove.

i dont think there's anything ghetto at all about south beach...thats the main tourist spot and coconut grove is another tourist spot but i think there's a lil bad area around there

This guy has the best threads.

how many people on this site have been caught or arrested from taggin? i got arrested on my second time of ever taggin

quit while youre ahead kid

monkey king of

teh burbs lol 1111!!!

i thought this guys was king of the burbs...

866873630_l.jpg

**EDIT** damn....dog beat me to it.

Even if the 100 post rule never happens, there should AT LEAST be some sort of block for someone trying to make a thread as their first freakin post.

LORD!

This guy has the best threads.

y dont u show anyone where u live ur location says banned...well i know ur from cali but hey if ur scared to show then ur probably from breverly hills and too scared to show it pussy...

quit while youre ahead kid

y dont u show anyone where u live ur location says banned...well i know ur from cali but hey if ur scared to show then ur probably from breverly hills and too scared to show it pussy...

is there anyway to close this thread because u guy's dont got nuthin good to say but ur little inside jokes and pointless shit talk

this is so fucking gay.

yo nigga rappers is from my burb son you wouldnt walk down my block holler!

is there anyway to close this thread because u guy's dont got nuthin good to say but ur little inside jokes and pointless shit talk

NO.

wigger1.jpg

Win-Retard_Prize.jpg

yo who was that canadian white kid that swore he was some kinda purebred g...i remember his big ass teeth and him holding about 120 dollars like it's impressive

yep compton and inglewood are both LA suburbs. i'd consider long beach more of its own city though. but, a lot of people from long beach rep LA though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now