kill education

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man high school was easy as fuck. if you aren't a total dipshit, teachers treat you like a responsible person and respect you. teachers don't owe you anything, there are thirty other kids in the room that the teacher could be helping out instead of you... be cooperative and teachers will respect you.

i used to work hard at school to keep my grades up, but still be a little delinquent bastard outside of school hours. my teachers loved me in high school, the gave me so many concessions...

if you act like teachers owe you something, they are gonna treat you like the petulent little shit that you are, just grow up.

man high school was easy as fuck. if you aren't a total dipshit, teachers treat you like a responsible person and respect you. teachers don't owe you anything, there are thirty other kids in the room that the teacher could be helping out instead of you... be cooperative and teachers will respect you.

i used to work hard at school to keep my grades up, but still be a little delinquent bastard outside of school hours. my teachers loved me in high school, the gave me so many concessions...

if you act like teachers owe you something, they are gonna treat you like the petulent little shit that you are, just grow up.

wow i was the exact opposite. class clown that disrupted the class

and everything you said was true... about how teacher-student relationships

I went to one of the top public highschools in the country, and the best in New England (this is all info from the last time I checked, so don't go all crazy and internerd, jumping down my throat if some shit's changed since then....I know how you fucks are haha) real demanding work. I dropped out after 3 years, and honestly didn't do SHIT during my sophmore or junior years anyways, but when I did give a fuck I was pullin a B+ average no problem

I guess my point is school can be real easy, but it's not for everyone?

Oh, and to stunt-double, that's definately not true

I was told by a principal of over 20 years that I was the most disruptive student she had ever encountered, but almost every teacher still LOVED me...it's the same reason girls have always loved me, people like to feel like they can fix you

for all the kids that think h.s. is garbage, have fun going to college getting a masters for a job that won't be there in 5-10 years. thanks G8!

fuck that, start saving up for a nice plot of land somewhere. and rembemer, blue helmets are 5 pts each.

Oh, and to stunt-double, that's definately not true

I was told by a principal of over 20 years that I was the most disruptive student she had ever encountered, but almost every teacher still LOVED me...it's the same reason girls have always loved me, people like to feel like they can fix you

they probably saw "redeeming qualities" in you.

most teachers didn't see that in me so they hated me.

but it depended on the teacher. some teachers liked me and so in return i wasn't as disruptive

They always wanted to help me because, despite how I act (both in real life and on the interweb), I'm actually a pretty damn intelligent kid. I used to do things that really boggled their minds, like read the entire book they assigned in one period, then hand it back to them and say I wasn't gunna need it cuz I didn't plan on doing the work anyways

They always wanted to help me because, despite how I act (both in real life and on the interweb), I'm actually a pretty damn intelligent kid. I used to do things that really boggled their minds, like read the entire book they assigned in one period, then hand it back to them and say I wasn't gunna need it cuz I didn't plan on doing the work anyways

i got the opposite reaction. i was very good at writing essays and short stories. one english teacher in 10th grade that disliked me, insisted that i couldn't have written it and that it was "too advanced" and that i probably stole it off the internet. even though i proved it was my writing, he realized he was wrong because he accepted the paper, but he didn't want to apologize or at least take his statements back and just kept insisting it to save face.

i got the opposite reaction. i was very good at writing essays and short stories. one english teacher in 10th grade that disliked me, insisted that i couldn't have written it and that it was "too advanced" and that i probably stole it off the internet. even though i proved it was my writing, he realized he was wrong because he accepted the paper, but he didn't want to apologize or at least take his statements back and just kept insisting it to save face.

Yeah, in my younger days I had teachers accuse me of stealing shit off the net...I've always read and whatnot at a real high level