kill education

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow your bitching about high school??? you sound like a lazy bitch. high school for me was a breeze, blunts everyday, doing graffiti, fucking girls, parties every weekend. then again the san francisco public school education system wasnt what i would say `strict` but i got through it just fine. wait until you have a real job that you have to go to everyday and spend 8 hours in that bitch, you will be dieing for school again, where the girls wear cute tight jeans and their thongs popout. that was my favorite part of high school.

i had a friend who didn't walk the stage on graduation. he failed a few classes and never made em up. saw his myspace recently... right now he drives an 07 white bmw,

l_4d537fa630516b650208f4898bbec2fd.jpg

dresses like a baller and gets a lot of women. i never did ask him what he did. maybe he's some kind of model. he lost a lot of weight (he was fat in hs) and is on some rico suave type shit.

but yeah so much for that "if you don't graduate you'll be at mcdonalds" shit that teachers tell you.

just be happy you're not in a college preretory highscool like me. for instance our senior thesis paper is supposed to be 15 pages long, a guy i know that goes here worked his ass off in that school and came up short one page, dude could not walk across the stage during graduation. that shit burns, how can you waste someone's 4 years and not allow them that one thing that gives even an inkling of a sense of it all being worth it. Im surpprised the guy hasnt lost it yet.

in all of his 4 years, he still didn't learned how to add a little extra attention to the period at the end of each sentence. i see that could at the least added 1 or 2 pages to his thesis paper.

i had a friend who didn't walk the stage on graduation. he failed a few classes and never made em up. saw his myspace recently... right now he drives an 07 white bmw,

l_4d537fa630516b650208f4898bbec2fd.jpg

dresses like a baller and gets a lot of women. i never did ask him what he did. maybe he's some kind of model. he lost a lot of weight (he was fat in hs) and is on some rico suave type shit.

but yeah so much for that "if you don't graduate you'll be at mcdonalds" shit that teachers tell you.

ha wow !

selling drugs.. possibilty.

some people are just naturally good looking... then they get mediocre jobs and spend ALL their money on a fancy car... and buy clothes in small amounts til it builds up their closet.

but after paying off their car for the month... they are left with little or no money.

and they die a little inside.

I FUCKIN HATE MATH.

most of that shit you'll never use, unless you're going for a BS and plan on going deep into those fields

most people only need to know +, -, x, /, fractions/decimals, basic geometry, and maybe some probability formulas, percentages/statistics... and that's for functioning in everyday life.

i'm pretty sure i won't be using x-y coordinates, variables, integrals and derivatives for anything outside of school soon.

I've always been bad with maths but just recently I found that if i actually concentrate and take tiny baby steps in understanding its not actually that hard.

Also box cars: Define "Life was amazing without highschool", what did your days intail? Not trying to be patronizing i'm just curious.