Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xlando

kill education

how did/do you view school ?

i feel like tearing head open every once and a while

some of the shit taught and the curriculum don't make sense at all.

a handful of good teachers the rest dont give a shit if you pass or not, just want their mediocre paycheck.

people go to high school to barely get by and then stop there, no college etc.

i feel like its a damn job; and i want to quit.

its not like i am though.

opinions.

i started liking school after it stopped being a requirement of me.

i take a couple random courses a semester now to keep myself refreshed.

i think a lot more people find school horrible

just because its required and making it seem

worse than it actually is.

your best solution right now is to rebel. ball up some wet paper towels and toilet paper and throw them up at the bathroom ceiling. watch it go splat. then pull a fire alarm right before a test and giggle. then ditch school. that'll show them.

just fuck more girls... and fuck them hard...

Girls have big mouths and when you really fuck them good

they tell their friends and once your relationship sours... you

got ten girls on the side all willing to drop old-girl and get

fucked by you. Make those cunts squirt!

I felt this way after reading Nov York, but now I'm accepting that I liek society and all its woes, cops, school, war, whatever, needs to be there so people can care and complain, I stay quiet.

Man, it's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Yup...

how did/do you view school ?

i feel like tearing head open every once and a while

some of the shit taught and the curriculum don't make sense at all.

a handful of good teachers the rest dont give a shit if you pass or not, just want their mediocre paycheck.

people go to high school to barely get by and then stop there, no college etc.

i feel like its a damn job; and i want to quit.

its not like i am though.

opinions.

just be happy you're not in a college preretory highscool like me. for instance our senior thesis paper is supposed to be 15 pages long, a guy i know that goes here worked his ass off in that school and came up short one page, dude could not walk across the stage during graduation. that shit burns, how can you waste someone's 4 years and not allow them that one thing that gives even an inkling of a sense of it all being worth it. Im surpprised the guy hasnt lost it yet.

um, duh. maybe you should stop posting until you get your diploma or an equivalent.

just be happy you're not in a college preretory highscool like me. for instance our senior thesis paper is supposed to be 15 pages long, a guy i know that goes here worked his ass off in that school and came up short one page, dude could not walk across the stage during graduation. that shit burns, how can you waste someone's 4 years and not allow them that one thing that gives even an inkling of a sense of it all being worth it. Im surpprised the guy hasnt lost it yet.

fuuck !

bust his asss for nuthin'.

couldnt walk or couldnt graduate? as long as i got my diploma i wouldnt be too pissed...still got credit for my education

After four years you'd think he wouldn't fuck around and miss by one page..

you think you would at least bullshit the last page so you wouldnt get bitched about it.

i once drew a picture so fowl and profane a teacher took it off my desk and actually told me to leave, so i throw a stapler at the wall and tell the guy to fuck himself.

he felt i was a threat, so for like a month i was on what they called "administrative leave of absence" until i got some mental evaluation done.

quit that shit

i got suspended for being in a gang in middle school. i wasnt in a gang though, because im too awesome already when im alone. the reason they decided i was in a gang is because i drew a picture of 3 dudes all wearing baggy clothes and all wearing red.

oh and one had a hat turned to the side. i wish i still had that picture.

straight gangster right thurrr.

The only reason I still go to highschools is to hand out flyers for the parties brah!!

"you know what I love about these highschool girls man? I get older, they stay the same age."

Oh shit, its only highschool and your complaining?

Trust me buddy, highschools a peice of cake compared to the shit you'll have to deal with when you leave it.

yea... but highskool you kinda gotta work at it continuously in order to make sure you graduate. if you keep getting held back then eventually you end up in yer 20's amongst all the teens that are graduating in yer year.

you wont look stupid if yer in yer 40's taking a college course. its just natural for those who want to continue their already established education... or stay at home moms who want to take an art course just for the fuck of it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now