what happened to all the jesus fans? i mean hockey. they're polishing the knob today!

boogie hands

im guessing most of you are canadian? how is it feeling up there right now? pretty tense?

i hope anaheim takes it tonight because i have fucking rehersal dinner on friday and wont be able to watch game 6. at the same time it would be awesome if the senators rallied for a game 7. aside from the fun but silly US v. Canada aspect i couldnt give a shit who wins. carolina pooped the bed hard and took what passion i have for hockey along with it.

boogie prediction - evenly matched teams in game 4 means with prongers return and home ice tonight the ducks will take the cup. 5-3. fans will celebrate for 5 minutes and then realize they live in california and dont give a shit about hockey.

word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: what happened to all the hockey fans? i mean jesus. they are polishing the cup to

fans will celebrate for 5 minutes and then realize they live in california and dont give a shit about hockey.

word.

Seriously nobody likes hockey here, not like they do in Boston or anywhere on the east coast for that matter. :(

I live in California but go Canada!

Re: what happened to all the hockey fans? i mean jesus. they are polishing the cup to

Fuck hockey. Why the fuck would i dig a sport when i live in a state where it doesnt even fucking snow?

I used to go to hockey with my pops when I was like 8. When it was actually good. Fights all the time. OH SHIT!!! THE YEAR OF THE RAT AND SOMONE THROUGH A FUCKING REAL RAT ONTO THE ICE,I JUST REMEMBERED!

Hockey isn't as big as football or rugby in my country. I remember playing it at school and getting the shit kicked out of my shins.

Maybe if they aired the regular season games & playoffs on channels other than something in the 400's, y'know a channel that more than 12 people get, people might begin to care again.

i agree 100%. the fact that the first two games of the finals are on rivals tells you there is a problem. i think the other main issue is the length of the season. network or major cable coverage, drop the season down to fewer games so that each one actually matters and youll be off on the right foot. i honestly think that at this point the only people who watch hockey are people who grew up playing, people who live/lived in a hockey town and canada. that doesnt amount to very much.

yo. hockey fans are the stupidest fucking people ever.

i watch hockey before the puck drops for a couple of minutes just to laugh at gay fans.

dr. seuss hats and everything.

i would much rather be a hockey fan than a basketball or baseball fan. seriously. those two sports are currently blowing so much dick i cant even listen to people talk about them, much less watch them.

fat rednecks and cry baby wanna be rappers. yeah. i want to be down with that big time.

nah dude. i grew up during the amazing era of jordan, bird, barkley and johnson. i cant be bothered to watch this selfish bullshit they are trying to pass of as sport these days. if i want to watch a sport that requires only one person to score ill find a surfing tournament. way more interesting and they dont cry like bitches.

IVE REALIZED THAT HOCKEY ISNT POPULAR BECAUSE YOU CANT JUST GO OUTSIDE A PLAY A GAME OF HOCKEY LIKE YOU CAN FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL . THIS MAKES A LOT OF SENSE FUCK HOCKEY

if i want to watch a sport that requires only one person to score ill find a surfing tournament.

this guy has never watched a phoenix suns game, ever.(since barkley played)