my girl's tripping hard, crying saying "i know im a head i've no arms, legs or torso"

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: my girl's tripping hard, crying saying "i know im a head i've no arms, legs or to

yeah nows the best time for a walk in the park a slide down the slide a tag on the basketball hoop i can only imagine i had to endulge in the rest of the treats living with lightweights is teh sickness!

Re: my girl's tripping hard, crying saying "i know im a head i've no arms, legs or to

One of my friends had a similiar experience.The first time he took shrooms he ate 5 grams,He ended up having to go to the hospital.But the wierd thing is,at the hospital,they gave him some kind of food poisining i.v. that INSTANTLY made him come down off the trip and back to normal.Literally in the blink of an eye.

Last time I took shrooms, I went to river with some

friends and sat on a rock just above some rapids. Just

chilling watching these cranes catch fish...

For 3 hours.

I was totally convinced that I wasn't tripping or feeling anything.

It was awesome! Except I was wearing a white tshirt, and for some

reason I kept getting in bad mood with everyone because I thought

that wearing white was putting me in good mood, and THAT was

pissing me off. Love the shrooms now.

One of my friends had a similiar experience.The first time he took shrooms he ate 5 grams,He ended up having to go to the hospital.But the wierd thing is,at the hospital,they gave him some kind of food poisining i.v. that INSTANTLY made him come down off the trip and back to normal.Literally in the blink of an eye.

i just don't believe there's a such thing. i just can't.

yeh ...shes really starting to freak me out with statements that make no sense bad reaction to psilocybin I already know this....this has been going on for about 4 hours now and its only getting worse....

what would you do?

i tripped baaaaadly for almost 12 hours last weekend.

7 caps washed down with 4 large gulps of a thick, black, highly concentrated psylocibin sludge. followed by another 6 caps and 3 more gulps a couple hours later.

totally foaming at the mouth, jaw hanging loosely and spasming nonstop, general confusion about how to use my arms and legs, trouble forming actual words.

i felt as though a rabid amadillo was trying to escape from my stomach.

i was surrounded by sketchballs that i despise.

i had just spent $80 on a bag of FUCKING ANTIBIOTICS sold to me as ecstasy by some phony beavis countryboy "dealer" who was unfortunately present for the whole trip. i have no idea how i managed to let that happen, and was obsessing over it all night.

i was trapped in a freezing cold shoebox of an apartment (with floor vents that repeatedly suprised me with blasts of arctic air, just to keep me on my toes, as if i needed THAT) in the middle of nowhere. yick.

also, permafried was stupidboy and went into this fiasco all strung out on adderral, knowing that a couple close friends (who were unfortunately present) were VERY angry at me for...various things...

not an enjoyable evening. :yuck:

what would i do, you ask? i would ride it out or try to sleep, duh. not really any other options unless you have benzos on hand or you're a big baby and "need" a doctor

*spellang

yeh ...shes really starting to freak me out with statements that make no sense bad reaction to psilocybin I already know this....this has been going on for about 4 hours now and its only getting worse....

what would you do?

Donkey Punch? :) :) :) :) :)

Some funny post in this thread...

LMAO....

I remember this cat who was doing shrooms for the first time.. He went and laid down on the bathroom floor and then thought he was in jail the whole night... To get him to leave the house I had to jump in the bathroom and tell him I was busting him out.. It worked...

haha. shes fine now.

me n my girl do dabble in the trips togeather. acid mushrooms c2b extacy ect.

sometimes it goes good, others not so good.

but all in all. we have a awesome time and have awesome trips togeather.

but yea, once she fucked up on some wild acid... trippn freakin out and shit... calmed her down after about 3 hours... fuckin crazy. she almost had me wound up in it.

then it was all good again...

Peace.