my girl's tripping hard, crying saying "i know im a head i've no arms, legs or torso"

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: my girl is tripping hard and crying saying "i know im dead i can feel it"

dont then.

ive had to deal with the same shit before. except she was on anamitas and

i thought she didnt take all the stricnine off completely. took her to the hospital.

anyway theres nothing you can really do.

i wouldnt worry about it. Its just a bad trip tell her you love her and are going to smash her brains out when she comes down...but do it real sexy like...

I had that shit once I just waited it out once I became comfortable with the fact that I was going to die. Then after like 2 or 3 hours of thinking I was gonna die I just felt it all lift off me then I went back to my regular trip.

shes now telling me she wants to watch a movie so i attepmt to talk to her for about five minutes about what movie we should watch then all of a sudden she gets up and just starts pacin around the room looking at her self in the mirror shes feeling those "what have i done to myself thoughts" from what shes sayin she thinks she is scum of the earth right now I remember those feelings from back in the days when I first experimented with magic mush....time is the only remedy here

depending on how much she ate it may not even work

i ate a quarter of these crazy ass ones and it was only my second time, the first i only ate half an 8th..i seriously didn't know what the world was. if someone asked to watch a movie i wouldnt of understood the meaning of it. my phone started ringing and i flipped out and didnt know what it was it scared the fuck out of me. this was before the dying part. when that happened i had these visions in my head i could watch my mom looking over my dead body in the morning but i didnt have the heart to go say something so i just figured i would lay there until i diied.

word she'll pull thru.. never had a bad trip but my boy did once sayin he was dead and shit... i just left him at my boys house to deal with... hahaha.. tell her to focus on what shes seeing... just stare at a spot on the wall.. shit will be alllll good

word I have those big beenie love sac chairs I'mma throw on some keith sweat and calm this chick down.

you do that. if keith sweat makes her feel hokey, listen to kool keith. "welfare love" makes 'em giggle. so does "blue flowers"