Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

Those guys sitting out front of Home Depot aren't on vacation. They're providing for ten other people.

the main issue here is sending money back to 8 of them back in the old country. ever cash your check at a mexican store? western union... guaranteed. banco popular

aside from that, you're right soup.

idc if you're white black or mexican, everyone sucks the systems tit when they have to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not about freeloading to me, it's more of principle, if you want to be American then become a citizen, if you don't then stay where you are from.

Perhaps this is not logical to you, or everyone else, it's just how I view things.

BTW: Anyone can be American, it's not a bias towards any particular group of people. After all, we are all Immigrants at one point, or descent from one (except Native American's). I don't know enough about the actual process in becoming a citizen, perhaps that is biased, or takes too long, I can't speak on it. If you are taking steps to become a citizen you should be allowed to do that, but staying here and making no attempt to become one, and crying about the laws and how they don't help you to me doesn't make sense.

Just another point, please don't make this out that I condone police brutality towards anyone who isn't American that is here, the police or any other authority agency should be held to a standard when dealing with anyone. But if you are involved in activity that is criminal, expect discipline, and if you aren't American or trying to become American you should be shown the door.

It's not logical to me because I actually know the immigration laws in most of the states. Immigration laws aren't designed for immigrants to come here, work honestly and be rewarded with american citizenship. The lives of immigrants are at the whim of beurocracy, politicians, and how overwhelmingly racist the majority of voters are. Look at recent changes to immigration laws in Alabama. Their entire economy is built on illegals working there to gain citizenship. And now they recently changed the law to scoop up anyone who is still illegal and deport them. Their parents will be separated and thrown back into mexico during THE bloodiest war in Pan/South American History. It doesn't matter if they've lived here for 20-30 years and have absolutely no connection to anyone in Mexico. It doesn't matter if the Children don't even speak spanish. They're all going to mexico.

I didn't do anything to be american. I just happened to be squirted out of an american vagina. Same with you. You didn't do anything to be american, and for all you know your great great grandma was an illegal immigrant who didn't fill out the proper forms before you your great grandpa was born.

My ancestors, eight generations ago (which by your logic makes me more of an american than most people and probably you, because most families haven't been in america for 200 years) bribed an official in china to forge papers so that they could leave china and enter america legally. MOST immigrants from china in the early 1800's did the same, so only the rich chinese came here "legally." The rest didn't.

We are all here illegally. All of us. Get over it.

And heres the other thing, MEXICANS are a mix of latin, european, and NATIVE AMERICANS THAT WERE DRIVEN OUT BY WHITE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. So by you're own logic its their ancestral land. They should at least be allowed to garden it.

Actually the people voting for that law may be targeting mexicans but it'll affect all immigrants. Read up on Alabama's immigration laws that were recently passed. Voters voted for it because they hate mexicans, but what also happened is a BUNCH of scientists/engineers at a Mercedes factory in the state all got deported as well. Not to mention all the crops in Alalabama are picked by illegal immigrants. So now Mercedes is planning on moving their plant to another state and crops are all rotting in the field. Their economy instantly went from bad to worse.

hate to interrupt the birthright debate but,

ron paul wants to sell off the national parks.

i love the national parks.

also, most of the white supremacists (including don black and david duke) support ron paul.

i hate white supremacists.

ron paul is pro-life.

i am pro-choice.

ron paul wants us to not support our long time ally, israel.

i think we need to show solidarity with israel.

ron paul doesnt want sanctions on iran.

i think sanctions are our best option (other than war) from preventing iran from getting a nuke.

..and the list goes on.

i will give him credit for a few things:

wanting to pull troops out of the war (which obama has done in one war and has set a timeline for the other)

wanting to reduce govt size

wanting to end the fed

etc.

but on so many issues, i just can't agree with him and so will not vote for him....plus the guy is about 94 years old as fuck.

meh, agree or disagree with me....i dont really care...just giving my 2 cents.

i'm w/ you cali (except for FUCK israel).

but i agree with more of what he says, and disagree with less of what he says compared to my other two choices.

i'll vote 3rd party on pointless principle. for me voting against the 2 party system is as important for 'merica's future as any other 'issue,' though its far from hot-button status.

my status is totally legal,

or be, the dude is a racist piece of shit. (more likely, if you read his article, and the claims of upwards of 75% of babies born in Houston hospitals are children of illegal immigrants).

i know most (all) candidates suck and all but, trying to un-naturalize babies because their parents are brown is especially fucked up. it's even more fucked up because Paul isn't an idiot. this is calculated race baiting.

seriously, fuck this guy.

the only thing worse than a racist, is a smart racist. paul is a very smart racist.

I was going to say you sound like an angry messican, but I see you're a fellow whiteboy, who also love spanish women(props)

Look man, im not saying I totally agree with ending the status for illegal babies, but you gatta look at it for what it is, a deterrent. If illegals cant have citizenship'd kids then thats a huge set back to their already difficult piece of the American dream pie.

Also I think its unfair to say this is just targeting brown people. I know it, you know it, the fucking average joe's all know that this is focused at the hispanic population, but I dont see it as racist(on paul's part) truley. That law would apply to everyone white/black/brown/yella/whatever, and trust me the law will enforce it no matter youre color.

Two things:

1. If a child born in America isn't American, what are they?

2. IT doesn't matter if they are illegal or not, because if they're here they're working harder than anyone. Illegal workers use social security numbers that aren't theirs to work, which means your unemployment/retirement is being paid for by illegal workers, and they never see a dime of it. Illegal workers don't get to retire.

The way the system works right now, nobody can come into america and freeload. Its not possible. If you're here, you're working your ass off. Plain and simple. Those guys sitting out front of Home Depot aren't on vacation. They're providing for ten other people.

No one can come into america and freeload?

where do you live?

Immigrants of every nationality come to this country and freeload off of government funds and illegal means.

Fuck outta here you bleeding heart retard.

hate to interrupt the birthright debate but,

ron paul wants to sell off the national parks.

i love the national parks.

also, most of the white supremacists (including don black and david duke) support ron paul.

i hate white supremacists.

ron paul is pro-life.

i am pro-choice.

ron paul wants us to not support our long time ally, israel.

i think we need to show solidarity with israel.

ron paul doesnt want sanctions on iran.

i think sanctions are our best option (other than war) from preventing iran from getting a nuke.

..and the list goes on.

i will give him credit for a few things:

wanting to pull troops out of the war (which obama has done in one war and has set a timeline for the other)

wanting to reduce govt size

wanting to end the fed

etc.

but on so many issues, i just can't agree with him and so will not vote for him....plus the guy is about 94 years old as fuck.

meh, agree or disagree with me....i dont really care...just giving my 2 cents.

Can you post link's to any of your claims?

I have heard nothing of him wanting to sell the parks, even though the only people who use them are surviovalist and mexican drug gangs.

White supremacist support him so what? He cant control that, in the 08 election I read a fucking article where Tom Metzger and other nut cases said they respected Obama more than McCain and all this other shit, dosent mean you shouldnt like Barack.

I am also pro-choice/abortion, but you gatta understand he has to respresent atleast some of the backward ass policy of the right-wing party to even make the numbers he does, and he was a doctor who birthed something north of 4,000 babies? I kinda understand

Also Fuck Israel, way more trouble than it worth, and they fucking spy on us more so than the Russians in the cold war.

Oh and by the way Obama didnt end the war in iraq, he actually had tried to extend it. The end of the war was actually signed in legislation during Bush's last year, in a near ditch effort to save face Obama bearly sped the process up after failing to extend it.

Just sayin

Well keep this simple.

I dont outright support law and order but look at it like this.

In order to enjoy the services here in the USA, you must by law(which is the rules of the land) be a citizen of this country, period. Im not going to argue you how difficult the legal way to do this is, and that dosent pertain to the arguement.

If I squat the house next to you, which shouldnt matter because no ones using it right?

So I squat the house next to you, I get a job and pay no taxes(giving nothing back into the pot), I hook an illegal line up stealing your cable and electricty that YOU pay for, and I send my kids to the schools, call the fire dept. because my BBQ is on fire, and go to the hospital and have a kid then foot them the bill because I have no money, is that right?

And on a sidenote it wouldnt matter if I was a Voulenteer fireman who reads to blind school children in my sunday school bible class and have two PhD's, at all. Because why, im breaking the law and im fucking stealing. Regardless of motive, sob story, or standing in the community.

I say all that to say this, why is his unorthadox way to curb a large segment of the population to enforce the laws which are actually the duties of the executive office which he is applying for, have to be racist?

Why cant it be racist when a group of people perpetuates illegal activity on a large scale onto another?

Why is it not racist that so many illegals dissrespect the laws of America and yet want to live here and rape the benefits?

Answer that shit you fucking crybabies

/noamericafuckyeahoner

Yes they do pay some taxes, but all those guys outside of the home depot, all those guys cutting your neighbors grass, all those guys roofing, 80% dont pay a lick of income taxes.

And most the time they dont even have a fake ssn, for most of the work an illegal can get is under the table anyway, albeit the reason that people hire illegals, theyre cheap and they cant fight you.

They might not draw directly out of SS/Medacaid, but when they go to the ER for gun shot wounds, child birth, etc etc, who's paying for it? They surely dont.

Also home ownership again dosent mean that they neccesarily are paying taxes, theres alot of underground renting where as long as you have the rent on the 30th of the month, fuck it.

Not to mention several families live in one dwelling usually, so EVEN IF they pay, theyre covering alot of them with one house bill. Which if they all use one house, they should only have to pay for one, my whole reasoning to this example is to show they dont pay the same across the board as citizens.

Illegals do fly under the radar, except when theyre running into nuns and sorority girls drunk driving in the wrong lane.

And im not purposely being ''shitty'' to illegals, ive said it once and will reinstate that I have no beef with illegals, im sympathetic to their cause, most ive met and worked with were hardworking generally nice people.

I was born in America, no I personally didnt do shit, but my parents were naturalized citizens when they had me on American soil. If you want to look at it as the kids are getting punished for their parents, look at it as that ive been rewarded because of mine.

And you really need to get off this Ron paul hates brown people shit, its ridiculous.

His policy and laws would effect every child regardless of color, including WHITE canadians and so on and so forth.

Just because his policy directly could effect you, and I feel for you protecting your child but you cant let that make you think that your kids a target because of his skin. If anything blame those breaking the laws and making a political environment where politicans have to take such drastic measures and take away focus from more serious problems.

Look ron paul didnt write any of the racist crap in those newsletters. His constituants did. He just signed off on the publishing, so you cant confirm if hes racist or oblivious. If i was to guess id say oblivious. Also the whole "having to take responsibility for something dumb a constituant said" is something every politician has to deal with. We'd love for politicians to vote only for laws theyre personally informed about, write their own newsletters, speak out about current events they personally read about... But thats not how its done. Politicians hire underlings to tell them when to get mad, what to say, what to publish....ron Pauls the anchorman on the ron paul show.

Look man you're making liberals look like retards right now. NO POLITICIAN writes their own newsletter. OF COURSE he didnt write that shit. Whether he was aware of what was in the newsletter is a fucking coin toss, but even if that coin landed heads and he happened to read THAT issue of his own propaganda you still arent able to claim that he's a racist for letting it go. It's a moot point. Pick your battles.

What about hardball liberals? You care about how you make them look?

Im sorry, I'm a graphic designer too and being a graphic designer isnt even CLOSE to being involved in the actual political process. You make pretty pictures, fix kerning and decide if a page should be two columns or three. You weren't even an intern involved in gathering news articles for a mayor.

What politician did you do newsletters for? And when you say "they" you mean the actual politician, or an editor for the newsletter? Politicians have ARMIES of interns, publicisits, lobbyists, and constituants all telling them what to do and say, what to react to, and how to vote. Im shocked you think all it takes to call a politician a racist is to say "most people in oakland were involved in criminal activity in the 90's." in a publication written by someone else. And to top that, anyone living in Oakland in the 90's probably was. I want to know what the rest of that article said.

And I REALLY want to know what politician you worked for.

I dunno if he is racist or anything like that but the guy is retarded if he allows documentation to go out under his name and he isn't aware of the content. Even if he wasn't aware of it, it is his newsletter, it falls on his head and his reputation for whatever is written in it.

I dunno if UK politics is different but I have always been around politics, both my parents were heavily involved and I grew up with people that are now in parliament and even though RP might not have written it, it is his responsibility, so whether or not the intent was there it is damaging to his reputation. I don't know of any of the politicians my parents worked for would have signed off on something like this unless they had either read it or it was a trusted aide that wrote it who knew the candidate would have been happy with the content. So he is either a sloppy politician who doesn't deserve to be elected or he is a racist.

and this is exactly why i hate liberals. the left is too hippie to take a stance on anything. ron paul is a perfect example.

Hahaha you think it's liberal of me to not care if Ron Paul is racist or not? Im basically saying "so what if he's not 100% politically correct?" He's been running for President every election year since I can remember and hasnt even come close to winning in the primaries. Why all of a sudden require his views to represent the general populous? That's not a liberal's take on Ron Paul at all. That's centrist at best. Neither side is worried about him winning any election, and if he actually was racist AT WORST that would make him a republican Al Sharpton, and when was the last time anybody gave a shit about him pumping a black fist at some mexican baby?

The reason why we're debating ron paul is because of all of his other controversial talking points. End the fed, abolish the public sector, privatize the parks, etc. That's why he's a 117 page thread in every crossfire section of every forum on the internet.

Anyway, why cant you say what state and political party you worked for as a graphic designer? And who peer reviewed the newsletter? Did every politician have their own newsletter? Was a party newsletter? Was any newsletter actually written by any politician and did that newsletter reflect only on them? You said you were upset for ron paul not writing his own newsletter but now you're saying the newsletter you worked for was written by a team of journalists, writers and constituants.

Oh come on, AETA? You're mad at him for continuing AETA? Like abolishing AETA is high on the list of things to do right now? Animal rights activists shouldnt fuck with other people's livestock. Why is changing the label from "terrorist" to "felon" important right now? Meanwhile Obama has made it possible for millions of americans (Including me) to be eligible for insurance for the first time and not be inelligible due to previous conditions. NO insurance company wuold give me so much as a QUOTE because I fell down and hurt my knee 4 years ago. I hadn't had insurance since.

He's boosting diplomacy in the middle east, doesn't sound like a fucking warmongering idiot, ended the Iraq war, and that 2008 $700b stimulus package everyone's so hacked off about has been PROVEN to have positively increased the size of the economy by 6%. That may seem small, but so is $700b, and that's POSITIVE growth, directly related to the stimulus. Compare that to BUsh's administration which made job killing regulations and unnecessary tax breaks to the rich that put the federal government in a deficit to begin with. Bush BROKE the federal government. Obama's made improvements to my personal life while dealing with the most incompetent congress in United States History. That's not hyperbole. They've been able to agree and pass the FEWEST laws in congressional history.

What person seriously compares Obama to Bush?

...and that 2008 $700b stimulus package everyone's so hacked off about has been PROVEN to have positively increased the size of the economy by 6%. That may seem small, but so is $700b, and that's POSITIVE growth, directly related to the stimulus.

Care to offer a source to support this claim?