Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disappointed that Paul isn't being more aggressive with his run for president. Forget the seat in the house, he's in his 70's, why does he care about keeping his seat that much? Clearly he's not going to change much alone in the house. There are more important things to do. He should run 3rd party in my opinion, both parties are corrupt and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to get the republican nomination. Why does he care if the republican party kicks him out if he runs 3rd party? A police state is in our future if he doesn't win. I know he's done alot, but really, I think he needs to push harder.

I am still writing his name in regardless...

As am I, how are you going to be more aggressive when everyone refuses to give you air play its stupid if you keep failing then you need to change course and find other outlets for success. Too bad George W. Bush has no concept of that in Iraq...

As am I, how are you going to be more aggressive when everyone refuses to give you air play its stupid if you keep failing then you need to change course and find other outlets for success. Too bad George W. Bush has no concept of that in Iraq...

In his failing he was waking up alot of people. We need extreme change in this country to undo the damage that has been done, and that change is not going to come through him sitting in the house being the only opposition to what is happening. Though I don't know how successful a third party run would be, I know that his enthusiastic supporters would help him go far. Farther than most people expect I think.

in school we had to vote for president. they didnt have ron paul on the ballot, so i wrote him in. on the outcomes of the 'election', it had ron paul with 4 write-ins. im starting the revolution slow but sure

kinda weird how they discount dr. paul and still call him a nutjob.

not long ago, people like mccain, clinton, and obama would be laughed at

for saying the things they say.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't wanted to make a thread about it. It's some kind of news related to this thread, which is about a Libertarian, freedom loving presidential candidate like Ron Paul, and from my personal opinion it makes this post related to Ron Paul himself.

Mike Gravel, said he is running for president as the libertarian candidate, accepted by the party...

Sounds good, because he is not giving up. And personally i like him better than Kucinich...

After all, the voting system is owned by the Global Elite so a non-elite-related candidate can win, if, MASSIVE voting in his favor happens, so i'm not jumping with joy on the Gravel trampoline.

He needs major help, specially from a man like Ron Paul.

Unity, or America goes down the drains.

Consider uniting forces.

i like gravel to the extent that he is fairly good on guns which is surprising for a democrat and he is against the empire and drug war. but on other things... i dont know. sort of horrible. i'd be suprised if he actually gets the libertarian nomination. lots of LP folks didnt like ron paul because he wasnt pro choice and pro open borders.

im waiting for bob barr to get nominated by the libertarians. i'd rather see him than gravel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
in school we had to vote for president. they didnt have ron paul on the ballot, so i wrote him in. on the outcomes of the 'election', it had ron paul with 4 write-ins. im starting the revolution slow but sure

same shit here man, my class only had two though, me and some random girl id never saw before, i talked to her and sure enough she knew her shit pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

yall need to wake the fuck up. man the elite have enough power to fix elections, start wars, and enslave you and your children to debt but there not smart enough to have a person like ron paul. IMO ron paul is just a puppet just like obama and every other politicians. Sure he votes against govt. power but isnt that exactly what they would have him do. And does his vote really change anything. no. congress is still corrupt and the world is still ran by elitist. There isnt a chance in hell that hes going to eb president unless they want him too. And if he does then you know he works with them. JMO deny ignorance

you assume i'm uneducated and don't read because i have a differing opinion than your own? perhaps you're the one who's in need of a little book work.

no, i'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

have you seen dr. paul's impeccable voting record? it's all based on the

constitution of the united states.

know anything about his clinic in texas? know anything about what he's done for texas?

probably not. otherwise you wouldn't call him an old, rich, elitist.

yall need to wake the fuck up. man the elite have enough power to fix elections, start wars, and enslave you and your children to debt but there not smart enough to have a person like ron paul. IMO ron paul is just a puppet just like obama and every other politicians. Sure he votes against govt. power but isnt that exactly what they would have him do. And does his vote really change anything. no. congress is still corrupt and the world is still ran by elitist. There isnt a chance in hell that hes going to eb president unless they want him too. And if he does then you know he works with them. JMO deny ignorance

bump for recognition

ron paul is certainly not part of the elite. the reason he didn't win the place for republican candidate in the last election is that the mainstream media made him out to be a nutjob.

now they have him on every single news network commenting at least three times a week.

do they see the error in their ways or is he not a danger now that obamalamadingdong was elected?

Archived