Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

he would over turn roe v wade as per the 10th amendment. or as jefferson called it the cornerstone of the constitution. before someone pulls up the amendment about making it law that life begins at conception, please note that he also brought up a war resolution against iraq. he voted against both bills. it is merely to demostrate the proper constitutional procedure for making something law.

he is not anti environment. he is a private property rights absolutist. he is for separation of church and state as per its original meaning. as for school prayer... people who are against the amendment of which you speak are the ones that are acting unconstitutionally. prayer is not compulsory under this bill, but it allows people to pray if they want. there is a right to practice religion freely but there is no such right to take away someone's right to pray because you dont like it.

kucinich is a commie with a decent foreign policy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is not anti environment.

here's some shit he voted NO on:

-starting implementation of Kyoto Protocol

-raising CAFE standards; incentives for alternative fuels

-prohibiting oil drilling & development in ANWR

-keeping moratorium on drilling for oil offshore

-removing oil & gas exploration subsidies

-criminalizing oil cartels like OPEC

voted YES on scheduling permitting for new oil refinieries.

Rated 5% by the League of Conservation Voters, indicating anti-environment votes.

At 15 pages I'm a bit late but here are two things

1. Does anyone else see the stupidity in the coined term of 'ron paul revolution' when it is nothing more than a perpetuation of the system

&

2. Ron Paul seems to receive large support from nationalists, racists, conspiracy nuts and all round fucking hillbillys

yeah, i guess because he isnt a commie, that he is supporting the same system.

By participating in the system he perpetuates it regardless

nothing could be further from the truth. if he could he would dismantle the empire, including dismantling the federal government. how is that supporting the same system?

If he could he would but he can't and it will be a cold day in hell before the oligarchy of the US political system ever see him in power even if every single man and woman in the country voted for him.

ron paul is cool but some of you folks dont know shit about politics and his platform ....please read more about all canidates

i still dont know who on the republican side im voting for right now im leaning with paul but there are some interresting things about huckabee... i like conservatives in general

he isn't anti-enviorment.

he's just hasn't jumped on the whole people are causing the end of the world bandwagon.

his main premise is limited government at the federal level. so he's basically againt any governmental regulation of the enviorment.

also you can't help who supports you my man. he just speaks his views, and the people rally around him as soon as they hear how he thinks.

ive even heard some people saying ron paul is nwo.

well, it's obvious. he's pro-constitution, pro-states choice on marijuana legalization and abortion, anti-federal reserve......his voting record for the almost 20 years he's been in congress is pro constitution.....there must be something wrong with him....

i've got it! he's a nazi robot alien lizard from niburu here to smack us down with the

laser weapon he fashioned out of rudy guiliani's left testicle.

could it be because he is too good? too good to believe? that people think it's a trap?

maybe that's what they think...

probably. look at our history of presidential candidates.

i can understand it, up until you read his congressional voting record.

then you begin to see that this guy is for real.

yeah i guess he is 'anti environment' if you base being 'environmental' on being a watermelon. that is green on the outside and red on the inside.

standing up for the environment, being for banning drilling in alaska, being for holding big oil co mpanies accountable for the crimes they commited... how are you gonna claim that's in any way "red"?

because i care about the earth, and i support people that do, that makes me and them communist?

what kind of fucking sense does that make?

hildog ftw :rolleyes:

althouhg i do think these environmental issues about Ron Paul need to be answered? does he just expect state governments to ban these destructive ventures or what? Surely there needs to be some umbrella organisation that looks after these kind of things that actually do need unilateral cooperation rather than being simply state run