Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just do not think ya'll understand how ineffective he would be. How he would fuck things up even further.

Really? Getting us out of Iraq right away. Getting rid of the various money sucking institutions like the irs, cia, etc. that do no good for the common man. That's really going to fuck things up for the little guy.:rolleyes:

At a point in time when our country is on edge domestically and abroad, splitting the country even further by creating mini-sovereignties within the US itself is a horrible idea.

That's the way the states used to be, and it's under this new governing system where the federal government has absolute power, that things started to get fucked up.

We do not need the gold standard.

Without the gold standard our money is worth less then the paper that it's printed on...

We need to compeltely re-evaluate not only our economy as its own entity, but the notion of it as only a minute integral part of a larger economy. Money needs to change, and change drastically.

What kind of monetary change? A new currency that's also not backed with nothing?

The definition of monetary value will soon change in a big way I think, and retrogressive thinking like Paul's will not bring us to a place that is politically viable to deal with the things that will occur within the next many years.

And what kind of monetary policy to you suggest?

So you're pragmatic, progressive, deconstructivist, or postmodern (or fascist... but I wont go there, haha.. yeah..).

I should probably search.. but I'm guessing you're for eugenics then? If so... that would seriously clear things up.

no.

i am not deconstructivist either.

postmodernism was a fool's joke.

pragmatic, yes.

progressive.... i hope.

facist- naw.

euginics..... cmooooon. no. i have the worst allergies ever. 500 years ago i probably would have died from being defective.

Richard Rorty has related Nietzsche, Heidegger, James, and Dewey as all part of the same end. There are also many of each philosophies who have come to the same conclusion, while many of them still speak inconclusively about their own philosophy (my observations of their writings).

What I believe is wrong about pragmatism is that it's end is totalitarianism. It's cool if you're cool with it though. In a practical world, people who do hard labor won't have to know that the earth revolves around the sun. Doctors wouldn't understand economy (Ron Paul ftw) and most likely conform to the political game. Almost every profession and hobby becomes single through pragmatism. Dewey and his followers have managed to effectively change the educational system to be this practical, after all they're pragmatists.

Also, eugenics is the work of pragmatism. Liberal progressives were the ones who created the institutions to complete it.

It is understood that a large group of people would not conform to such 'evolution', so that's why most of what pragmatists do must not be seen by the public.

The worts part about pragmatists, i believe, is that they don't want the majority to understand them. That sort of mass knowledge would be unpractical.. In a world where everyone were pragmatists it would be nothing like modern pragmatism, it would be so far off that it wouldn't be even called pragmatism.

If pragmatism achieves complete centralization, human thought wouldn't exist. It's also no coincidence that Ludwig von Mises along with thousands of Laissez-faire scholars have criticized pragmatism and liberalism to end in full centralization/dictatorship/totalitarianism.

When your goal is 'pragmatism', it becomes practical to ignore your opposing opponents. That is the opposite of libertarianism, where disagreement is suggested.. what naturally lessens bizarro disagreements is free education and the destruction of artificial dogma (a creation of pragmatism that existed long before pragmatism was coined).

Disagreement is a creation of civilization. Centralization removes disagreement, it makes everyone 'one'. If you live in a society where everyone is 'one', you will live in a deconstructivist society -- because you will be submissive to uncivilized acts (violence, ignorance, obedience, emotionless, joyless...).

I stopped watching after the first hour. My friend totaled up the time Ron Paul got about 8mins out of a hour and a half debate.

Fuck the media I am voting for Ron Paul no matter what now and then I am never going to vote or participate in anything with our gov unless we are going to war against it to give the power back to the people. I am more rapidly giving up on our country its all about big business fuck the little people they don't matter. Our country is being sold out from under us by our own gov. They borrow more and more money getting us further in debt our economy will never change until the chinese or other gov want to take back the money they let us borrow and then they will own the US...

^he has no money, therefore no exposure. he won't be able to participate in national debates. he'll be scrutinized way too much.

he'll lose, and waste everyone's time money and energy that was involved.

Waste of time, money and energy? You need to be informed dawg. Dr. Paul's movement has and will help revitalize the Montessore/Holt education system. The supporters of his ideology don't and won't need to play the political game to succeed.

What's up with Anderson Cooper snubbing Ron Paul and Huckabee during their debates? That dude was mainly focusing his attention on McCain and Romney.

better question. why is anyone from an abortion like CNN allowed to host a presidential debate in the first place?

anyway, its over with for this guy. ron paul should quit trying to make a point and just run as an independent if he really wants to have a decent shot at anything. we all know what he thinks the republican party should represent but its not going happen. learn to pick your battles or just shut the fuck up. its just getting retarded at this point.

http://www.paulunteer.com/ron-paul-supporters-in-their-own-words/mitt-romney-ron-paul-deserves-to-be-laughed-at-video/

Radio host goes tangent for Ron Paul: No Mitt Romney, you deserve to be laughed at! wahaaha

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manifesto-Ron-Paul/dp/0446537519/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201805546&sr=8-1

The Revolution: A Manifesto

#174 book on amazon, before it's even available and going for #1.

Uhm. Okay. Thats cool.

Roe who wanted to reverse Roe vs. Wade, endorses Ron Paul

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/22/599487.aspx

.. waahahaha. This is a fucking breakthrough. Pro-choice peeps should just back up with heads down.

seriously, when are you going to stop posting in here?

"jane roe" is a fucking mental disaster who was courted by fundamentalists with an agenda and was too stupid to see them for what they were. she started out as a prop for a team of lawyers and ended up getting taken advantage of slimy pro-lifers. there is nothing relevant to discuss about this woman so lets just go ahead and drop whatever uninformed point you were trying to make.

Thanks for the link Casek. I was loving the expressions on McCain's face as he was getting owned by Paul...

I definitely agree with Paul's constitutionalist assertion that the country should only get involved in wars only through a declaration -- that would mean the US would mobilize its full resources to win that war. Such an expectation would mean the US would get involved in far fewer military conflicts, which would mean less military spending, less lives lost, and a higher regard of US foreign policy through the eyes of countries around the world.

Thanks for the link Casek. I was loving the expressions on McCain's face as he was getting owned by Paul...

made me want to strangle mccain and romney for smirking when they fucking know dr. paul is correct. they act like he's talking about alien lizards from atlantis here to take our white women.