wet vagina... wait I mean west virginia

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
further proof that people in WV don't know how to read.

haha yea man I don't know how to read when dude said he was guna do a lot of painting while in WV....

you all are really ignorant, open your eyes WV isn't the complete shithole you all think it is. If you wana see some real West Virginia graff then let me know because you will be in for a pleasant surprise.

wheres all the painting you did in West Virginia SPECTR?????? i live in WV and i don't see your shit anywhere, where's it at?

well just about all I hit when I was there was metal.... But fuck that state... fucking nazi writers....

You all know who you are... you shook toys... don't think I forgot about you...

well just about all I hit when I was there was metal.... But fuck that state... fucking nazi writers....

You all know who you are... you shook toys... don't think I forgot about you...

i'll be on the lookout for that metal, theres some wack writers in this state, yes, but there are wack writers everywhere.....you all would be surprised by how much talent there is here for real, don't put down every writer in the state just because u met a few "nazi toys", who were they?

i'll be on the lookout for that metal, theres some wack writers in this state, yes, but there are wack writers everywhere.....you all would be surprised by how much talent there is here for real, don't put down every writer in the state just because u met a few "nazi toys", who were they?

yeah... There was actually some dope writers I saw up down there... But my experience in general in that state was horrible.... Anti was probably the dopest kid I saw up where I was at.... I saw some other kids up in charlestown... but can't remember who they were right now...

yeah... There was actually some dope writers I saw up down there... But my experience in general in that state was horrible.... Anti was probably the dopest kid I saw up where I was at.... I saw some other kids up in charlestown... but can't remember who they were right now...

yea Anti is my dude, one of my favorite writers in the state and he consistently kills everywhere, kills trains more than anyone i know....the crews that get up the most and stay consistently fresh here are mainly AKA (Anti's crew) and JGK...if you ever think of those names lemme know id like to know whos shit you saw, and if u ever make your way back to WV hit me up on a PM, sorry your experience was so bad here, peace

Kevin Powell

Among the new allegations, she said hot wax was poured on her, and that two of her captors forced her to drink a cup of their urine.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/19/woman.tortured.ap/index.html

This happened in West Virginia, USA very recently and yesterday, Wednesday 9/12th 2007 Megan Williams was still being treated for this in the hospital.

She was Tortured and Raped for a whole week, by Six White individuals, Three males and Three Females Between the ages of 20 and 49.

CNN normally does not reveal sexual assault victims' names. But Williams,

who is hospitalized, and her mother, Carmen Williams, wanted her identity

revealed.

Police said Bobby Brewster raped Williams, forced her to lick blood and

drink from a toilet, and told his mother to kill Williams if she tried to

escape. Authorities previously said Williams was also forced to eat rat and dog feces.

According to criminal complaints filed in the county, Williams was

assaulted, stabbed in the left leg, choked with cords and beaten for at

least a week. When she was found, big parts of her hair had also been torn

off of her scalp. Williams says that Alisha Burton 22 cut her ankle with a knife while saying, "That's what we do to Niggers around here," police records show.

"I don't understand a human being doing another human being the way they did my daughter," Carmen Williams told The Associated Press on Tuesday from her daughter's hospital room. "I didn't know there were people like that out here."

Deputies received a tip and Saturday visited a home owned by Frankie

Brewster in Big Creek , West Virginia . As the deputies spoke with a woman on the front porch, "a female inside the residence limped toward the door with her arms held out, saying 'Help me,' " according to a news release from the sheriff's department. "It's something you'd expect to see in a horror movie, not in Logan County ," Abraham said. "She was subjected to unendurable torture down there."

The six are charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and battery. If convicted of kidnapping, a suspect could face a sentence of up

to life in prison. The penalty for first-degree sexual assault is 15 to 35

years. Abraham said he is seeking the maximum sentence on the kidnapping charges. In addition to the Brewster's, the suspects are Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, West Virginia; and George A. Messer, 27, Karen Burton, 46, and her daughter, Alisha Burton, 23, all of Chapmanville, West Virginia. "They all have previous records and have been arrested numerous times," Sheriff W.E. Hunter said Tuesday. "They are familiar to law enforcement." Frankie Brewster was charged with first-degree murder in 1994, but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter in the death of an 84-year-old woman. She was released in 2000 after serving five years in prison, according to court records cited by the AP.

All of the six individuals that are involved in this case are accused of 108

different cases of crimes all combined.

All six were being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, and all requested

court-appointed attorneys, the AP reported.

Investigators are still looking for two other people suspected of driving

Williams to the home, according to the AP.

Carmen Williams had not reported her daughter missing, saying Megan Williams often disappeared for weeks at a time.

Carmen Williams said she is "horrified" by her daughter's injuries.

"She wakes up crying, and the first thing she hollers is 'Mommy,' " she

said.

Yeah that state is fucking filled with people like that... But I met some really great people out there to... This makes me wish I had stabbed some of those nazi kids at the bar one of my last nights in town....

Oh some mod please close this thread.... I don't really see any point in having it open anymore...

• 1 year later...

There is just way too much outdoor shit to do down there for it to totally suck.

Some bad ass rivers, mountains, trails for days, Good weed, good coka, freights.

No good food though and most of the people suck IMO.

Guest spectr

wow this thread got bumped from the grave.

I hope to never return to that state for any reason. Fucking shithole excuse for a state. Actually wait I have been worse places; Oklahoma for one, just about 99% of the midwest, and a bunch of other places.

Fuck it I'm going to stay sitting on my mountain and relax.

Archived