Anbody here ever been to rehab???

El UNO

I just got back from rehab about a month ago...Im goin to AA and shit, and enjoy it, but ive relapsed like 4 or 5 times and am thinking of goin back in, but ill fuck a lot of shit in my life again financially and all that if i do..I was wonderin if anyone had experience with this shit...And some of you can joke all you want, but essentially this is a matter of life and death to me...Peace...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am waaaaaayyyy not down with AA. repeatedly casting people as helpless and needing a "higher power" in order to overcome addiction is really not a healthy way to go about rehabilitation. it obviously works for some people (who then behave like they are in a cult) but if youve relapsed 4 or 5 times in a month maybe you need to look at other options. taking up hobbies and sports, volunteering somewhere and just generally keeping busy and focusing on living life can be huge. if you can get through the first few weeks and really understand what youre missing by drinking all the time life in general can become a motivating factor.

two cents from someone whos dealt with similar situations.

Hey gliko, i dont care how big and tough you are around these parts, you can essentially suck my dick buddy...You can call me a pussy all you want, I never backed down from a fight in my life...The one thing in life im not afraid of is getting a beating...I am afraid of dying, and suffering as a fuckup my whole life...And as far as AA is concerned, to me it aint all that bad, as far as the higher power is concerned...They way I see it is that if something greater than me can help me throught this its cool with me...And i wish it was alcohol that was my problem, its just that NA i really wasnt feelin too much at all...Not to many sober people there...Thanks to people who actually give a shit, with advice and all that....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Glik and Satan go hand and hoof

So therefor..pissing off glik is letting Satan in your heart.

now your never going to get off the bottle

***CORRECTIONS BY SOME1

*ADDITION

Hey gliko, i dont care how big and tough you are around these parts, you can essentially suck my dick buddy...You can call me a pussy all you want, I never backed down from a fight in my life...Especially on the internet!

*ADDITION

The one thing in life im not afraid of is getting a E-beating...

where is rehab, if theres one in Amsterdam I'll go today! roomies? you buy the plan tickets ill sneak the weed into our dorm. Holla!

instead of the 'hab, maybe trying to figure out why you keep slipping might be a better use of your time. jettison your friends, find a new crew to cold kick it wif'. May i suggest chess or math club?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^

Damn dude, it alcohol not heroin!!

HeavyLo is right, find new friends, hang out new places, get rid of anything and everyone that you used to enjoy the drink with.

Pretty much throw your old self away and live a new life.....

Wow thats fuckin clever Some1, you fucking nerd...Ive been on this board pretty much since its start with various screen names, theyve changed because of my inactivity on this board...But its good to see graffiti hasnt changed with the amount of fuckin idiots that are involved in it..I might have made a thread on here once in like 8 years, and Im sittin at home goin through some life shit, thought Id waste my time, and see what other people might have to say....Thank you for people with real advice, and to the others well basically fuck you...I didnt have high expectations anyway....

WHATS UP WITH PEOPLE DISCUSSING MATTERS OF "LIFE AND DEATH" ON HERE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

DONT GET BUTTHURT MY NIGS

REALLY

FOR REAL FOR REAL

Wow thats fuckin clever Some1, you fucking nerd...Ive been on this board pretty much since its start with various screen names, theyve changed because of my inactivity on this board...But its good to see graffiti hasnt changed with the amount of fuckin idiots that are involved in it..I might have made a thread on here once in like 8 years, and Im sittin at home goin through some life shit, thought Id waste my time, and see what other people might have to say....Thank you for people with real advice, and to the others well basically fuck you...I didnt have high expectations anyway....

You been on the board you know how it is...stop getting all moist in the vagina and suck it up Glenda...

Believe me CashRefund, this isnt the only place Ive discussed this shit...It was curiosity...And Some1, you got a point there buddy...And Moe i wish you the best of luck with your recovery...I got to go to work....Peace

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Nah, PGW is a pill head...not an alcoholic.

plus this guy didnt mention anything about what he was wearing or brands he has on....so its not him

ive been to detoxs/rehabs all the beautiful trips i was insane for a long time ..do the right thing man you know what the right thing is get away from the shit for awhile and take a look at life for what its worth without the dope....choose life man choose life

rehab is for quitters. aa ahahahahaha

hi my name is(instert name here).,and i am a alcholic.mommy and daddy didnt love me so istarted drinking. i drink so others can find me easy to deal with.all my problems stem from drinking. i drink because iam lonely. im lonely cuz i drink. you must have a addictive personality...

I went to AA meetings when I was like 10 to 12 years old when ever my mom would pick me up to stay at her house for the weekend first stop friday night AA meeting...Def. not a place for a kid my age listening to how people almost killed people crashed cars all that shit...puuh jah...