post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

some random flicks from my girls phone when i didn't have my camera. these are all kinda old but the last two those are more recent.

sushi

DSC00298.jpg

roasted cornish hen provencal with roasted potatoes and braised kale

DSC00123.jpg

super fresh and huge oysters

DSC00176.jpg

pan roasted lamb rack, lamb jus, mixed veggies and whole grain mustard spatzle,

DSC00229.jpg

dessert that night was; toasted banana bread, caramelized plums, orange segments, citrus whipped cream and plum syrup

DSC00130.jpg

poached egg on toast with a tomato basil salad

IMG_3726.jpg

fully loaded baked potatoes so fucking good

IMG_3783.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poached egg on toast with a tomato basil salad

IMG_3726.jpg

The whole line up looked awesome but this just stood out as such a tasty and simple thing. Makes me want to go to the store just so I can have this for breakfast...too bad my tomatoes arent ripe yet.

Those bread crumb carrots look delicious.

Felt like work was getting the best of me, so I took a long lunch and chilled with this little taste plate; pretty much everything I could find that's bad for me.

LunchPlatterThursday.jpg

As for the Banana bread, I found this recipe;

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/3118/banana+bread

Any tips/better recipes? (Apart from the soft nanas)

ham bread n meatballs..damn dude if thats bad for you the shit i eat would probably kill you.

banana bread is simple as shit ill get my mammy to give me her recipe and if you guys want it realllll old school ill ask my grammy when she comes on some good recipes.epic old style cookies biscuits breads cakes and everything else that will fatten your asses up.

Haha, I know what you're saying, mate. Meatballs, cheddar 'n swiss, chilli jam, pickled vegetables, salami 'n ham, whipped fetta dip, and salad that I moved around the plate a bit to make me feel healthy was pretty much the deal.

Would love to hear/see some old school baking recipes for sure. That's the kind of stuff you just can't Google and find.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Armand I would like to request some biscuits n gravy recipe. Also a good cornbread starting from corn.

Archived