post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the homies all decided to get wild with the deep fryer last summer, i made the batter... Beast Ice + flour + garlic salt/black pepper... many combo's went down in the days following, one of my personal fav's was splitting a brat and a summer sausage long ways, and using one half of each put them together with a piece of cheese in the middle, wrap in bacon, dip in batter and fry. Just put whatever you want on them, it's the shit. This particular day though, we got down with pizza, hot dogs, pickles and beef jerky. narration by Kazia of Acoustic Corpse.

the homies all decided to get wild with the deep fryer last summer, i made the batter... Beast Ice + flour + garlic salt/black pepper... many combo's went down in the days following, one of my personal fav's was splitting a brat and a summer sausage long ways, and using one half of each put them together with a piece of cheese in the middle, wrap in bacon, dip in batter and fry. Just put whatever you want on them, it's the shit. This particular day though, we got down with pizza, hot dogs, pickles and beef jerky. narration by Kazia of Acoustic Corpse.

I love deep frying shit. My mom bought me a new one for Christmas, I gotta get around to breaking that in

Archived