post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup absolutely gross. that aioli you like, or how about your ranch you love so much or any other creamy based dipping sauce or dressing. you know that has mayo in it right? people that say they don't like mayo and then they eat the shit out of some ranch bug me just like people that say the hate tomatoes but like ketchup. i suggest that you make a batch of mayonnaise from scratch. it really is delicious.

traditionally it's a strong garlic mayo made by the french but you can pretty much add anything to mayo and call it an aioli. oh and tartar too. shit bugs me out i think the main reason people say they don't like something is because they've never had it prepared well. my girl didn't use to like scallops till i cooked them for her on our 1yr anniversary. she said they were always really dry and rubbery. now she loves them cause she's had them prepared the right way. i agree that store bought mayo is disgusting. it really is. but fresh made mayo with extra fresh eggs. little bit of lemon and vinegar, tiny bit of mustard powder(helps with the emulsification) little bit of salt. and you got the base of any real good dipping sauce. it's easy to make and keeps for about 3 days. i make mayo once or twice a week at home. fuck that store bought shit.

Couple of flicks I was sitting on

PC210006.jpg

Proscuitto and chicken tortellini in cream sauce (no homo)

P1020007.jpg

This was a surprising let down, cuz I really like the place it was from. Burger looks amazing but pretty much sucked, and the wings (which are usually on point) didn't taste quite right either

Today I've eaten a mad weird mix of food. Bacon cheeseburger sub with fried mac and cheese bites, then a few hours later some shrimp, followed by fudge brownie ice cream, a couple of pickes, and I'm currently hardboiling some eggs.

I wonder if I'm pregnant?

yup absolutely gross. that aioli you like, or how about your ranch you love so much or any other creamy based dipping sauce or dressing. you know that has mayo in it right? people that say they don't like mayo and then they eat the shit out of some ranch bug me just like people that say the hate tomatoes but like ketchup. i suggest that you make a batch of mayonnaise from scratch. it really is delicious.

Sorry but fuck mayo.

Stuff is detestable.

^props, looks good.

lasst weeks taco tuesday...

\/ i dont eat that chap ass bread

24gmxc2.jpg

corn tortillas, black beans, spanish rice, some of the hot sauces, cheese, onions, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, and roasted anaheim peppers for the win.

nvsevq.jpg

burritos too

2nriyq1.jpg

2rh72pj.jpg

IMG00071-20091212-0246.jpg

broiled soy vey terriyaki chicken breast

kikkoman terriyaki, brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce and garlic marinated filet

IMG00002-20091028-2055.jpg

a little overdone

IMG00003-20091028-2059.jpg

baked/microwaved spud with butter and sour cream

IMG00001-20091028-2054.jpg

next night...

IMG00066-20091209-2140.jpg

pittsburgh style sando (steak, fries, cole slaw, cheese and crystal hot sauce btwn two slices of white bread)

IMG00042-20091122-2102.jpg

cookies, skim milk and a grape swisher full of purple kush

^props, looks good.

lasst weeks taco tuesday...

\/ i dont eat that chap ass bread

24gmxc2.jpg

corn tortillas, black beans, spanish rice, some of the hot sauces, cheese, onions, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, and roasted anaheim peppers for the win.

nvsevq.jpg

burritos too

2nriyq1.jpg

2rh72pj.jpg

HI

I AM ENGLISH, WE DON'T HAVE THIS, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT ALL THIS STUFF IS SO I CAN MAKE IT AT HOME PLEASE.

THANKS.

Archived