post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

Picture015-5.jpg

This was made into a soup(pureed) with a homemade chicken broth. My boy don't play.

Picture017-5.jpg

Picture018-7.jpg

Filling for the raviolis.

Picture019-10.jpg

This turned into...

Picture020-7.jpg

This, which in turn...

Picture023-13.jpg

Came out like this. Ravioli with ricotta and pecorino cheeses, topped with a pork loin, lamb and mushroom sauce and fresh herbs.. Absolutely amazing. Plus some amazing wines.

Picture006-11.jpg

Chicken kebab.. Fucking so good. Grab some every so often before work.

Picture027-6.jpg

Still trying to get them perfect..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend who cooked the raviolis is a food junkie. Always searching for the good spots.. Not just pricey ones or whatever, but just good places. His girl is an even better cook from what he told me. Fresh ingredients and spending a little extra on meat and cheeses makes a difference.. A huge one..

BB157.. That's not me.. Haha..

Picture006-2.jpg

This one is the first dish of a "Surf & Turf" with a twist, I came up with,

Shrimp scamppi, with garlic, onions, and mushrooms, and lemon juice

Picture008-3.jpg

This is the other half, it slow cooked ribs, homemade BBQ sauce made with Ketchup, orange marmalade, soy, and spices, with double bake potatoe, that I made, and gralic bread, made with hot dogs buns and real garlic, I didnt have any other bread at the crib.

the next day went to sushi w/ mi chica and her friend from work and had a feast

P1060409.jpg

P1060414.jpg

P1060410.jpg

P1060412.jpg

P1060413.jpg

P1060415.jpg

indian food day in class(i cant remember the name of most of it but it was all damn good)

P1060425.jpg

P1060426.jpg

P1060427.jpg

P1060428.jpg

P1060429.jpg

P1060430.jpg

P1060432.jpg

P1060433.jpg

the other night i made seared chops w/ roasted potatoes, fresh apple sauce and a bangin ass espanole out of beef stock the bones from 4 other chops and some meat scrap, mirepoix, red wine tomato paste and some herbage. it took about an hour and a half or so of simmering.

P1060445.jpg

^^ thats whats up.

the marketplace/festival not the ruben. soarcraot stinks link feet.

I'm sayin man. I love going to farmers markets. the festival was rad. we took my nephew who is all of 10months old he had fun lookin at the animals and shit. I think it's important to go to local markets as much as possible. it's the whole sustainability thing ya know. oh and saurkraut is the shit.

yeah i guess it's not for everybody. you know what's funny though i used to haaaaate that shit as a kid. now i love it. it goes like that with other things too. like brussel sprouts, asparagus amongst other things. also i don't really like candy anymore. even as a youngster i never really pigged out on it. kinda weird.

HOOOOOWEEEEEEEE FARCE DOGGIE COMIN WITH THE HEAT.

man,

can you send me a pm or some shit or post up a recipe for some of those indian food dishes.

ive been wanting to try my hand at some curries or masala something-a-rathers.

everything you posted (aside from the squashes. i hate squash) looks faaaackin tasty.

so IOU comes through. that ravioli plate looks bangin. catty wampus your chicken look fuckin crackin, and milk money scallops are one of my favorites. fuck yeah i'm about to post some things

Ravioli plate wasn't mine.. My boy did that.. He's a foodie type guy, but I had no idea he could cook like that.. It was a great way to spend a Sunday though.. Even with the Dodger loss.

Archived