Now don't get me wrong

AyeBee

I like gettin in and out of the courthouse fast as possible, but it's still pretty fuckin aggravating to hafta take a day off and wake up early just to see my PO for 2 fuckin minutes. I mean, I was out the fuckin place at 8:58...such a waste of time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At least you dont have to take 3/4ths of a day off to meet the cable guy for a 12pm to 4pm window... That shit is gay.

I will be spending it AyeBee style thought I got a bottle of grey goose at the house I'll pick the redbull up tonight.

fattymcbutterpants- It tastes better, doesnt give me a hang over, and its baller status...

mitch-dude if my shit dont work im gonna burn the building down. I made the apt. 2 weeks ago and the 15th was the closest date available. I thought the cable was just gonna turn straight on and they were gonna have to set up the interwebz but no dice I have since put about 16 hours into gran turismo a-spec, watched super troopers and all the outakes 4 times, and style wars 3 times...

Just for like a month. I have to get everything settled for the girly to move up there. And she has another few weeks of school left.

I'm trying to open a clothing boutique too, so I have to order some shirts, and some denim and stuff.

Then go to Italy for a few weeks.