Welcome to Nazi Germany folks....

dosa312

Your thoughts on the following piece:

CARY, Ill. - Authorities have filed a second disorderly conduct charge against a high school senior arrested for writing an essay officials described as disturbing and inappropriate.

Allen Lee, 18, of Cary was arrested earlier this week after penning the essay at his northern Illinois high school. Lee contends he was just following the creative writing assignment he was given in class at Cary-Grove High School.

Lee initially faced just one charge, but an amended complaint filed Thursday cited a second passage.

Story continues below ↓ advertisement ad_dap('250','300','&PG=NBCMSN&AP=1089');

According to the complaint, the essay reads, in part, "Blood, sex and booze. Drugs, drugs, drugs are fun. Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, s...t...a...b...puke. So I had this dream last night where I went into a building, pulled out two P90s and started shooting everyone, then had sex with the dead bodies. Well, not really, but it would be funny if I did."

Another passage said, "as a teacher, don't be surprised on inspiring the first CG shooting," the complaint said.

The creative writing assignment in Lee's English class on Monday instructed students to "write whatever comes to your mind. Do not judge or censor what you are writing," according to a copy of the assignment.

"In creative writing, you're told to exaggerate," Lee said. "It was supposed to be just junk. ... There definitely is violent content, but they're taking it out of context and making it something it isn't."

Lee has been removed from school, and District 155 spokesman Jeff Puma said the district is evaluating Lee's punishment while he attends an offsite learning program in the school district.

"It wasn't just violent or foul language," Puma said. "It went beyond that."

Lee's attorney, Dane Loizzo, said his client was within the parameters of the assignment.

"A stream of consciousness seems to be the goal of the assignment," Loizzo said. He said Lee has never been disciplined in school and signed Marine enlistment papers last week.

His father, Albert Lee, has defended his son as a straight-A student who was just following instructions and contends the school overreacted. However, Albert Lee has said he understands the situation because of what happened last week at Virginia Tech when student Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 students and faculty members before committing suicide.

The charges against Lee could result in a possible $1,500 fine and up to 30 days in jail if he is convicted.

Cary is about 40 miles west of Chicago.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another incident post VT:

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - A University of Colorado student was arrested after making comments that classmates deemed sympathetic toward the gunman blamed for killing 32 students and himself at Virginia Tech, authorities said.

During a class discussion of Monday's massacre at Virginia Tech, the student "made comments about understanding how someone could kill 32 people," university police Cmdr. Brad Wiesley said...

The student, identified by police as Max Karson of Denver, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of interfering with staff, faculty or students of an education institution. He had a court appearance set for Wednesday afternoon

Yeah... they did this same shit after that Colombine thing back when it happened... I just think it's whack that you can be arrested for what you say... even if it's a joke or a reasonable comment. But now I'm feeling way to serious so it's back to the smash a fatties page...

that is now my second home... and it needs more pics..... Ima go post some.....

Peace out!!

I got popped for painting and when they went through my bag they found an story I had writtin for a class. The assignment was to write a sample script for a movie of any genre, I picked action/horror. The cops took it and said they were going to have it analyzed because of the amount of overly discriptive violence. Dumb ass pigs.

Fuck a cop.... and fuck school admins that want to censur creativity... and fuck people who blame all the shooters instead of admitting that they chose to ignore the kids who aked them to do something about the school elitests who picked on them and beat them up everyday... we reap what we sow... I feel just as bad for the shooters as I do for the vics of the shooters... but no matter what happens I am not willing to sacrifice my right to say whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want... I dont care how many people die... Im guess that makes me an insensitive prick....

.... censur creativity... do something about the school elitests who picked on them and beat them up everyday... Im guess that makes me an insensitive prick....

Censor

You can beat up the elitests if you learn to fight, or you can recognize that high school is a measly 4 years of your life and that is a fraction of what comes next. Someone said the best revenge is living well, so fuck all those pricks at school, learn your shit, get a great job and a big house and a fancy car if you're all that wrapped up in what other people think of you.

Yeah, freedom of speech is not equal to insensitivity.. you should exercise some decorum and learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes.

Plus, guns and mass murder don't make your dick any bigger... espescially if you kill yourself or copsuicide as a finale.

Having had 5 friends who have done themselves in I have always spoken on how suicide is the ultimate selfish act, but, when you kill a bunch of innocent people (no matter how much you hate them) it goes beyond selfishness into a realm where there isn't a word strong enough to describe it... I mean, whats more 'selfish' than 'selfish'?

Hey shooters, get off your own cock, nobody cares that you're all fucked up, we're ALL all fucked up.

Censor

You can beat up the elitests if you learn to fight, or you can recognize that high school is a measly 4 years of your life and that is a fraction of what comes next. Someone said the best revenge is living well, so fuck all those pricks at school, learn your shit, get a great job and a big house and a fancy car if you're all that wrapped up in what other people think of you.

Yeah, freedom of speech is not equal to insensitivity.. you should exercise some decorum and learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes.

Plus, guns and mass murder don't make your dick any bigger... espescially if you kill yourself or copsuicide as a finale.

Having had 5 friends who have done themselves in I have always spoken on how suicide is the ultimate selfish act, but, when you kill a bunch of innocent people (no matter how much you hate them) it goes beyond selfishness into a realm where there isn't a word strong enough to describe it... I mean, whats more 'selfish' than 'selfish'?

Hey shooters, get off your own cock, nobody cares that you're all fucked up, we're ALL all fucked up.

Believe it or not I agree with you on most of this... and I am conscious of what I say around who, based on a certain level of respect I have for other people... and I agree with decorum and tact.... however... I do believe that if someone wants to say something they should be able to without the fear of being arrested for it. I also want to say... in no way do I agree with what the shooters are doing... however... I feel just as much sympathy for them as I do anyone else... a wasted life is a wasted life... I have shed tears for some of my friends who died over some stupid gangbangin shit in Chicago... and family members as well.... and most of society dances a two step when they hear another poor hood kid gets killed... they see them as expendable. My point is... rather than overcompensating after the fact why not address the issue prior to the shooters going bananas... rather than ignore their situation as part of growing up. Yet we fail to do so.... I do not sympathize with a shooters actions... I do however sympathize with a persons feelings of alienation and helplessness... the schools involved in most of the shootings all claim to have attempted to reach out when they saw warning signs but they failed to follow through... if they saw what they percieved as a threat than they should have acted.... and arresting someone for creativity or for expressing an idea is ridiculous... if you have a concern about what someone says or writes... than send them to a psych for eval... not to jail because you want to seem like you're not as bad as those other guys who allowed someone to shoot up their spot. You should be offended that police and officials dont think that you as an person are capable of expressing an idea or thought without acting on it. They operate on a faulty thought process that creates mindless followers and perpetuates ostricization towards anyone who doesn't conform. Two or three people are not representative of the two million others just like them. Most hate groups operate under that idealogy and use it as evidence to further their cause. Regardless of what others might say... not all black people like fried chicken... not all asians know kung-fu.... not all Mexicans have 10 babies... and not everyone who writes or speaks about violent acts are going to commit them. And good looking out on the spelling thing (no sarcasm)... I still operate on the sound it iut spelling system... :lol: