VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE + HAMMER POSE PICS

Thought_Monster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTING

I live in Va....this shit hits way to close to home....lots of tears.

true, hope things are getting better.

this ron paul article; what a fucking retarded idea, jesus some people are so fucking stupid. say that during what went on monday, there were 3 people in the building (other than the gunman) who had guns. so let's take a look at what could happen:

PROS

1. one of the 3 people with a gun shoots the gun man, rendering him unable to keep shooting and stops him from killing people

2. one of the 3 people with a gun shoots the gun man and kills him

now let's look at the other side boys and girls:

CONS

1. one of the 3 with a gun tries to shoot the gunman; they (the person with the gun) gets killed, adding to death toll

2. while trying to shoot the gunman, other innocent people get shot

3. gunman shoots one of our 3 "armed good guys" and now has another gun with a full clip to let off

4. gunman shoots and injures one of 3 shooters, and "good" shooter tries to take out gunman but ends up missing and killing innocent people

5. one of our 3 (let's call him A) accidentally shoots another one of our 3 (call him B) because A thinks B is the crazy gunman that is on the loose

6. using the same methodology as above, A thinks B & C are in cahoots; then A shoots B & C (thinking they are gunmen working in collusion) but not before A is shot by B or C

motherfuckers are gonna take this too far. i do not agree with completely taking away guns from everyone. that's stupid. people commit DUIs all the time; it is because they are irresponsible wit they alcohol intake. it doesn't mean that we should take away alcohol and cars from everyone; it means take them away from those who can't handle em.

there are plenty of cats who are responsible wit a strap, and random assholes like this shouldn't force others to give up the guns.

There was a shot fired by my apt. last night...I want a gun these wigger ass white people thinking they are hard in there xxxxL carolina colored cargo sweat pants bomber jackets fitted's and matching du rags for their blonde hair in corn rows(rolls?)...

If this kid was really as disruptive as people say he was (driving people out of class) why on earth wasn't he institutionalized is what I want to know?

no, the real question is how did he get into this school in the first place? with writing as bad as his how on earth did he write an acceptable entrance essay (for fucking english literature, no less)?

crazy, fuckin jin (yeah like the asian rapper dude that was signed to ruff ryders a few years ago) did a tribute song to VA tech, it is on his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/therealjin

Let the cheap capitalization begin...

Wonder if Ang Lee will make a Gus Van Sant type of movie about this, except it will probably be called "Dragon", not "Elephant".

Re: VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE

?"Many were the covert sneers leveled at "Nobody's Son." And often Ishmael felt his heart swell, his blood boil, and his cheek burn at these cowardly insults. And it was well for all concerned that the youth was "obedient" to that "heavenly vision" which had warned him, in these sore trials, not to ask himself—as had been his boyish custom—what Marion, Putnam, Jackson, or any of the "great battle-ax heroes" would have done in a similar crisis; but what Christ, the Prince of Peace, would have done; for Ishmael knew that all these great historical warriors held the "bloody code of honor" that would oblige them to answer insult with death.."

http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/1/5/7/7/15774/15774-h/15774-h.htm

so he considered himself one of these "battle ax heros" or felt that the only way he could justify being insulted (possibly by his girlfriend or whatever that whole deal was about) was dying and killing others?

this is where the "ismail axe" thing comes into play that was cut into his arm or someshit?

no, the real question is how did he get into this school in the first place? with writing as bad as his how on earth did he write an acceptable entrance essay (for fucking english literature, no less)?

Because he was Korean, and in school for Business. He transferred within the school to be a writing major.

nothing new i went thru this in 99. COLUMBINE. i didnt attend the school but know people who did....at the time of the shooting i was in math class chillin in the back rollin up the purp and sippin on my gnac bobbin my head bobbin my head.....

damn check those pictures out...that one with the bullets lying out, pretty crazy to know that each one of those killed somebody the other day

that picture of him with the hammer though is hillarious...what a homo

Archived