I just got caught.. at school

Beastin'

so i fucked up and tagged at school. i've been writing my shit there for a while now and did a gang of damage. then on tuesday, i got caught redhanded. i got arrested and they took my backpack and took my shit in it. they found tags wit the same lettering but none of them said the exact tag. so my court date is in june wtf can i do?

o yeah so far its a mistermeaner or watever. but if they can get enough shit on me i get a felony. i didnt' admit anything, i just said it was a 1 time thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i fucked up and tagged at school. i've been writing my shit there for a while now and did a gang of damage. then on tuesday, i got caught redhanded. i got arrested and they took my backpack and took my shit in it. they found tags wit the same lettering but none of them said the exact tag. so my court date is in june wtf can i do?

o yeah so far its a mistermeaner or watever. but if they can get enough shit on me i get a felony. i didnt' admit anything, i just said it was a 1 time thing.

quit writing graff. and take up knitting and fashion design.

we used to lean the lockers forward and hit the walls beinhd cos in years time when they re-arranged the rooms theyd be hit by some tasty

'Sta1n 04'

and my home boy

'd-lux'

and be like awww man those heads are all city!!!!

Hahah but theyd never go that far i just got told to clean the graff i got seen doing off.

Graff in school is lame because.. No paint, Everyone that writes in school usually sucks, get caught and get expelled if it's a felony, and also School is the easiest place to get caught. Kids are walking in and out of bathrooms, down hallways, if a teacher catches you, you can't run cause they'll most likely know your name. And even if you're too good not to ever get caught, the school will give a reward to whoever rats you out. And even if it's one person that doesn't know you they'll most likely do it.

I know this for a fact, happened to two of my friends. The first kid got a felony and got expelled because just one kid saw him and ratted him out for $100, the other just got a misdemeanor.

When you're writing on the street at least you can run from the cops.

well if they got your bag and found tags with the same lettering but not the exact same tag, jst admit to the tag they caught u doing..not everything else. unless the tag they caught u doing is the same tag u stupidly wrote all over your school

well if they got your bag and found tags with the same lettering but not the exact same tag, jst admit to the tag they caught u doing..not everything else. unless the tag they caught u doing is the same tag u stupidly wrote all over your school

makes some sense but there not stupid