Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beastin'

I just got caught.. at school

so i fucked up and tagged at school. i've been writing my shit there for a while now and did a gang of damage. then on tuesday, i got caught redhanded. i got arrested and they took my backpack and took my shit in it. they found tags wit the same lettering but none of them said the exact tag. so my court date is in june wtf can i do?

o yeah so far its a mistermeaner or watever. but if they can get enough shit on me i get a felony. i didnt' admit anything, i just said it was a 1 time thing.

beats me.... why were you tagging in school anyways. i did last year but it wasnt my tag and i wasnt doing it to get up, i was doing it to start a rebellion against the school, cuz its sexist....

Damn I remember my school tagging days :')

Love that misdemeanor charge!

so i fucked up and tagged at school. i've been writing my shit there for a while now and did a gang of damage. then on tuesday, i got caught redhanded. i got arrested and they took my backpack and took my shit in it. they found tags wit the same lettering but none of them said the exact tag. so my court date is in june wtf can i do?

o yeah so far its a mistermeaner or watever. but if they can get enough shit on me i get a felony. i didnt' admit anything, i just said it was a 1 time thing.

quit writing graff. and take up knitting and fashion design.

but seriously how did you manage to get caught at night at your school do they have watchmen or something?

he probably got caught in the latrine, or scratching something into the lunch tables. weaaaaaaaaaak

but seriously how did you manage to get caught at night at your school do they have watchmen or something?

My schools got alot of hidden cameras

Hahahaha tagging at school. Those were the days. My schools darkroom has some tags in it from writers who are now quite up.

Please, atleast tell me it was in a good spot, like the ceiling of the main hall or something big. Probably did it on his desk when a teacher came by...

we used to lean the lockers forward and hit the walls beinhd cos in years time when they re-arranged the rooms theyd be hit by some tasty

'Sta1n 04'

and my home boy

'd-lux'

and be like awww man those heads are all city!!!!

Hahah but theyd never go that far i just got told to clean the graff i got seen doing off.

if you tag your school, you take money away from yourself

the cleanup budget could be money spent on computers, textbooks etc

you're shooting yourself in the foot retard

That's why you don't fucking write in school, there isn't a thread about it for no reason.