macauly culkin the shit out of my new apartment

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cut my finger in a freak caulk accident (i was stroking it, after i laid it down) so thats slowing my progress. the paint i was trying to use was indeed as mentioned (and as feared) woefully under equipped for these water stains, so it looks as if i painted some areas tan. gay. now i need to figure out how to get to home depot so i can get some more diesel paint.

i think i might have to break out the heineken and toaster strudel.

how is it only noon? life is fucking weird when you wake up early.

I have been thinking about caulking my tub.

Just so I don't have to ask the maintenance men to do it.

They are all shady.

And I think one of them broke in and took all my downstairs neighbor's weed.

I think it was the one who appears to be an AIDS victim, with a dream catcher tattoo on his leg.

He isn't to be trusted.

I had a dream last night with you in it.

Nothing scandalous.

Actually, quite dorky.

I don't want to get into it right now.

But it was about me and you and Myspace.

Nerd City.

Yo, I remember when I was like 5 and I found the caulk gun in my basement. I slammed a tube of caulk in that bitch and ran around on some special forces shit...rollin around on the floor and shit screamin "bang bang...braaap brapp...........phew phew"

And then I found out how to open it...and thats when the trouble started. The VCR no longer took tapes after it took caulk.....and much more...

Oh yes, Caulk Gun Bangin!

i live in an old plantation style house. its huge, with a wrap around porch and all that. at somepoint it was broken up into 7 apartments. currently only 4 are occupied. the other 3 people who live here are fucking morons. the 'building supervisor', if thats what you want to call her, is a disgusting fucking pig of a woman who lets her cats shit all over her apartment, plays her tv loud as fuck all night, and doesnt do a fucking thing for the house.

theres a common laundry room that we all share. general decency would suggest that when you use up all your laundry detergent (which everyone seems to keep on a shelf in the room) that youd throw it out. and by 'throw it out' i dont mean throw it on the floor next to the already overflowing garbage can next to the washer. oh yeah, hey building supervisor, throw the fucking garbage away you lazy bitch. you should also throw away those bud light cans that have been sitting in front of your front door for 2 weeks. but what do i know.

sorry, i've been having anger issues lately. hopefully the toaser strudel im eating will calm me down.