penis pumps

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha yeah. i guess thats the only thing holding me back. i dont want to go from average to nothing.

your comment reminded me of a movie i watched where this guys bent 3 girls over and stuck some fireworks in their asses(the ones that just spit out hella sparks) before he fucked them.

this is a little off topic, but has anyone noticed how genius those " penis pill " commercials are. Oh, man they even have wood grain back grounds. The sublimainal marketing is so good. There must be some seriously insecure men out there. Those adds are on like once every hour and a typical 30second spot is something like $30K.....

hahahaha yeah. i guess thats the only thing holding me back. i dont want to go from average to nothing.

your comment reminded me of a movie i watched where this guys bent 3 girls over and stuck some fireworks in their asses(the ones that just spit out hella sparks) before he fucked them.

Haha!

I have seen that scene you are talking about. The girls were pretty decent lookers too.

But anyway, I have to agree with casek, what is with all these threads about dicks?

But anyway, hav eyou checked the good old wiki??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_pump#Penis_pump