why is john mayer so popular?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FACT: I FUCKING HATE THAT GUY. There are few people in the world who I would remove from existance, by hand, free of charge. But that motherfucker. Fucking christ. There should be a small meadow that always has morning dew and lightning crisp air, just for killing that guy. I mean seariously FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING FUCK.

There are some people that are worthless.

That guy is worth none.

you should all be double tapped in the temple for liking him. what kind of musical retardation do you have to have to like this guy. eat shit, die slow.

nothing personal. i just really don't like him. nothing against anyone. just,....you know.

I hate John Mayer. Not totally because birds seem to want to sit on his stoop and stare at him mouths wide open as he cries his little songs, well, this one bad ass broad i was banging really dug this dude. I was like WTF? Why that douch? Anyway, but more because he is a whiny bitch who looks like he should be taking 10 inches of nigger dick-back shots instead of banking off of shitty songs and no talent whilst bitches drool over him.