Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

why is john mayer so popular?

Jack Mayer Dave Johnson John Matthews, all those college-band dudes that girls love run together to me. I was at a lame party at UCSB once and I fell asleep in a chair and woke up to some asian girl saying "Oh my god! You look like John Mayer!!!!!!" So I said "fuck John Mayer" and went back to sleep.

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY TOO. THIS NIGGA ISNT PARTICULARLY TALENTED B, UNLESS IM MISSIN SOMETHIN.

he's white, by the way.

and who cares? because he croons to needy 15-year-old girls. close thread.

dude can really play guitar, ill give him that. i don't particularly like him though. Girls like him because he's all adorable looking and whatnot is what ive guessed. Think of him like prince without the attitude and flamboyant get-up.

that shit right there is a big reason. bitches love it.

Think of him like prince without the attitude and flamboyant get-up.

please don't ever use those two artists in the same sentence again. k tnx.

that's what I'm saying. prince is on another planet. this douche can only write cheesy pop shit. prince goes all over the place.

that shit right there is a big reason. bitches love it.

please don't ever use those two artists in the same sentence again. k tnx.

seriously.prince is not fucking adorable.at all150x223.jpg

YEAH BUT PRINCE IS A LEGEND/ICON/SUPERHERO

JOHN MAYER IS A HOMO THAT LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE IN ROMANTIC COMEDIES WITH CLAIRE FORLANI.

he wasn't dissing prince. john mayer is not even in the same universe of talent as prince

understood, forgive me

thats kinda what i was trying to say prince being more than few levels up, just that the mayer dude has some talent that isn't really shown because he's busy doing uninspired college ballads

Jack Mayer Dave Johnson John Matthews, all those college-band dudes that girls love run together to me. I was at a lame party at UCSB once and I fell asleep in a chair and woke up to some asian girl saying "Oh my god! You look like John Mayer!!!!!!" So I said "fuck John Mayer" and went back to sleep.

John Mayer writes Panty-Dropper songs.... girls love his stuff. Chalmers has it right - lump him in with DMB, Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenritter, whatever....

Mayer couldn't carry Princes jockstrap, FWIW.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now