I was just thinkiing....

Weapon X

I know some girls who come off as your normal everyday women. They work, or maybe school, they like to party once in a while, listen to the radio in their car, take the subway to shop downtown, talk about whether Michael Jackson is guilty, and discuss books that are currently on the national bestseller list.

And they have, at one time or another, sucked dick for cocaine.

So, fuck it, I should just start fucking strictly with hookers, or just treat all women like hookers. Would this make sense?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some girls who come off as your normal everyday women. They work, or maybe school, they like to party once in a while, listen to the radio in their car, take the subway to shop downtown, talk about whether Michael Jackson is guilty, and discuss books that are currently on the national bestseller list.

And they have, at one time or another, sucked dick for cocaine.

So, fuck it, I should just start fucking strictly with hookers, or just treat all women like hookers. Would this make sense?

nope.

not every chick has sucked dick for blow, but i would suggest to you that every chick that has done coke has probably fucked while on it, possibly for more coke

Dude the older I get the more grossed out I get about human interactions. Right now you know like two girls that have let a train of dudes fuck them, then they went out with Tad from work and made out the next day.......................were all fucking gross screw people fucking vile pigs!

Yeah man, do you ever look a at a girl and picture her as an organism? shit is killing me. Just take away the pretty face, and you got eyeballs and teeth and shit...like a tumour!

I'm high...what's your excuse? haha

In my experiences most women who probably fit into your category of "normal" are actually cum guzzling whorebags behind closed doors. Usually gold diggers to an extent too. Which probably explains the "blow for blow" you're talking about.

^And this goes double if they're from the suburbs and triple if they're Catholic or Jewish.

there is a HUGE difference in girls that "do" cocaine and girls who have "done" cocaine.

girls that have experimented are usually fine.

girls that are on the yap yap on a constant (and by constant, i also mean socially in this case) basis are questionable. who knows what they did last weekend, or who they "got high" with.

there is a HUGE difference in girls that "do" cocaine and girls who have "done" cocaine.

girls that have experimented are usually fine.

girls that are on the yap yap on a constant (and by constant, i also mean socially in this case) basis are questionable. who knows what they did last weekend, or who they "got high" with.

Yeah, good point.

You too, ese. But I love hot dogs, and I like sluts, but I just don't want that steak to have once been a hot dog.

It's sorta like like when you were 19 and you're completely wasted and you end up banging an ugly or fat bitch. Then you wake up the next day like "what the fuck did I just do??? EEEEWWWW!!!! Then you never tell anyone about it.... Only while you were wasted and nutting all over some fat bitches titties... some hot "normal" chick was sucking dick for coke somewhere.

If that makes any sense.

i have NEVER met a chick who sucked dick for coke

sorry[/color]

I don't chill with them...I just know of..

I was actually browsing through facebook and saw some pictures of these girls and realized that they looked totally normal, and seemed normal.

Like, almost too normal.

So I guess I gotta stay away from the normal girls. haha

A girl I used to work with recently had sex with a dude for coke which i know because a guy I work with still hangs out with her. She has genital warts and herpes and when she worked at my job had an affair with a 40 year old married man (I talked about her before). She collects unemployment and child support but her grandmother raises her daughter.

It is amazing how obvious it is that she was molested as a kid though I've never had anyone comfirm that...

It's sorta like like when you were 19 and you're completely wasted and you end up banging an ugly or fat bitch. Then you wake up the next day like "what the fuck did I just do??? EEEEWWWW!!!! Then you never tell anyone about it.... Only while you were wasted and nutting all over some fat bitches titties... some hot "normal" chick was sucking dick for coke somewhere.

If that makes any sense.

sucking dick while on coke is fine. but making your friend wait in the car while you head inside the dealer's house to give some head for blow is totally different.

I'm telling you, this thread is a PSA.

shit, every single person on this damn board should know this is true. Most of us lead sort of "double lives" ourselves dont we? I know that at my straightlaced boring whitecollar job, my co-workers would be absolutley shocked to see me hiding under a parked car to get away from cops while bombing. Dont let a pretty smile and a pair of tits fool you.

this is kind of like thinking about what goes into a hotdog when you're just about to eat one. probably not a good idea unless you want to stay hungry.

couldnt agree more. though i should note, that in my years of doing coke i never ever performed a sexual favor to get blow. i just always had the money and if i didnt, theres no way i would do that.

dont say ive never been in a desprite situation, i have, but damn... thats just nasty.