TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well it depends I usually take like 2 shots straight, then pour mix drink with 7up or with Ginger Ale. I prefer ginger ale because you can pour mix drinks 80%-20% as liquor to cola ratio, and the whiskey isn't as harsh. But my one boy usually just uses coke. It is all about preference I suppose. But are you sure that it is seagram's whiskey, because they also make gin and vodka I'm pretty sure.

I started my night with

shinerbock2.jpg

and then i got some

Sparks_Plus_can_model.jpg

and I plan on going to a nice hole in the wall GP mexican bar later for tequila shots. woo hoo payday&drinking again.

untitled.jpg

whatever. idon't care about what that looks like. this is the drunk thread...

Got pretty fucking drunk last night off of Maker's Mark, watched Max Hardcore, drank like 7 more shitty Miller's, then went to McDonald's at 7am and ended up puking all over there floor. Atleast I got my fucking egg mcmuffin.
I guess that Max Hardcore really had an influence on you then!

I saw some sick clip of the fucker where a girl puked on him while giving head, and it didn't deter him one iota from carrying on. Fucking disgusting I tell ya.

I guess that Max Hardcore really had an influence on you then!

I saw some sick clip of the fucker where a girl puked on him while giving head, and it didn't deter him one iota from carrying on. Fucking disgusting I tell ya.

YEAH NOT COOL, I GOT PUKED ON WHILE SOME GIRL GAVE ME A BACK RUB ON EEE, THEN THE SAME CHICK PUKED ON MY DIZACK WHILE GIVING ME HEAD, NOT COOL, BUT KINDA IN THAT THROWT FUCKING WAY

I got myself a handle of Hornitos today which is like saying I have a gallon of tequila in the crib I've been sipping all night.

Team Alco request - I have to buy my dad a birthday bottle for tomorrow, so what do you recommend?

My last gift was a bottle of Johnny Walker Green (I contemplated blue but I'm not that rich and he had asked for black in the first place). Give me some unique ($50ish) ideas scum bags....